American Heritage Credit Union donates 50,000 PPE facemasks to fourteen local hospitals
PHILADELPHIA, PA (April 23, 2020) — American Heritage Credit Union (“American Heritage”) yesterday donated 50,000 Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”) facemasks to local hospitals throughout the region.
On Wednesday, April 22, American Heritage employees completed the sorting, packing and delivery of PPE facemasks to fourteen local hospitals in its Workplace Partner Program. Upon completion of sorting and packing efforts, a caravan of American Heritage vehicles left the Credit Union’s main campus on Wednesday morning, and delivered thousands of facemasks to each of the following hospital partners, where they were greeted by nurses, physicians and administrators:
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Jefferson Health (Abington, Frankford, Torresdale Hospitals)
- Trinity Health (Nazareth and St. Mary’s Hospitals)
- Prime Healthcare (Roxborough, Lower Bucks and Suburban Hospitals)
- Grandview Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
“We have served as the credit union for the employees of these Workplace Partner hospitals for many years, and our members who work at these hospitals are the front line of protecting the citizens of our community,” said Bruce K. Foulke, President & CEO of American Heritage.
“It was inspiring to be able to greet so many hospital workers, even from a social distance, and I am proud that our American Heritage team is playing role in helping to keep them safe,” stated Foulke.
About American Heritage Credit Union COVID-19 Support Efforts:
American Heritage has provided several dozen support and relief programs for its 200,000+ local members and the communities it serves in the wake of COVID-19, including:
- Comprehensive COVID response page @ www.americanheritageCU.org/update
- Hosting American Red Cross Blood Drives at their Horsham branch, Quakertown branch and Red Lion Road headquarters locations.
- Waiving late fees on all late loan payments.
- Skip-A-Pay options and other relief for loans.
- Surcharge-free ATMs for the entire public at all American Heritage locations.
- Fee waivers for access to Certificates and other minimum balances.
- Live video tellers and full transactional ability at our Personal Automated Teller (PAT) machines; American Heritage was one of the first local institutions providing live video tellers.
- Full online banking and mobile app transactional abilities.
- Member Relief loans.
- SBA Payroll Protection Program loans.
CEO Bruce Foulke and Associates of American Heritage Credit Union donate thousands of masks to nurses, practitioners and administrators at Jefferson Torresdale Hospital on Wednesday, April 22.
CEO Bruce Foulke and Associates of American Heritage Credit Union donate thousands of masks to nurses, practitioners and administrators at Jefferson Abington Hospital on Wednesday, April 22.
CEO Bruce Foulke and Associates of American Heritage Credit Union donate thousands of masks to nurses, practitioners and administrators at Doylestown Hospital on Wednesday, April 22.
CEO Bruce Foulke and Associates of American Heritage Credit Union donate thousands of masks to nurses, practitioners and administrators at Grand View Hospital on Wednesday, April 22.
About American Heritage Credit Union
American Heritage Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative with more than $4.8 billion in assets serving more than 800 Workplace Partners and more than 310,000 members, with more than 35 locations across Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Camden Counties. Founded in 1948, American Heritage Credit Union is now one of the top 75 largest credit unions in the United States and named Pennsylvania’s 2023 Best-in-State Credit Union by Forbes. For more information about American Heritage Credit Union please visit AmericanHeritageCU.org