Arbor Financial Credit Union announces winners of the 2023 scholarship program
KALAMAZOO, MI (May 9, 2023) — Arbor Financial Credit Union is pleased to announce the winners of the 2023 Arbor Financial Scholarship Program.
Arbor Financial Credit Union is dedicated to our membership and the community we serve. Since 1935, your credit union has been empowering members to help them grow and achieve their financial goals. We began our scholarship program in 1999 and have awarded $572,000 to students in our community throughout the years.
This year, ten high school seniors were awarded $2,000 from the Arbor Financial Scholarship based in large part upon an essay they submitted for the topic, “What does doing the right thing mean to you, and how does your personal code of ethics affect you, your values, and your goals?” Selected from among 127 entries, Arbor Financial is proud to announce the following winners of the 2023 Arbor Financial Scholarship:
• Alana Voglewede, Saint Joseph High School
• Avery Baliff, Gull Lake High School
• Ben Hunter, Portage Central High School
• Caroline Finch, Otsego High School
• Cooper Guyette, Mattawan High School
• Gracey Bento, East Kentwood High School
• Layla Wallace, Portage Central High School
• Madalyne Schense, Otsego High School
• Nicholas Loney, Mattawan /high School
• Samadhi Attanayaka, Portage Central High School, Kalamazoo Area Math & Science Center MOREWITHARBOR.ORG
We are excited for these students and all graduating seniors.
About Arbor Financial Credit Union
Founded in 1935, Arbor Financial Credit Union’s purpose is to grow the financial well-being of our members. Offering a full range of financial services for personal, mortgage, and business accounts, Arbor continues to experience rapid growth and has now exceeded $882 million in assets, and more than 45,967 members throughout Michigan. Arbor Financial has received the Better Business Bureau Torch Award Winner for Ethics, and has also been recognized as one of the ‘Best and Brightest Places to Work’ both locally and nationally. Visit arborfcu.org to learn how you can GET MORE with Arbor.