Are you a medical professional in the market for a new home or refinance? Look no further. evolve FCU has a mortgage loan designed just for you!
INTRODUCING: Medical professionals mortgage loans
HARRISBURG, PA (May 6, 2021) — evolve Federal Credit Union has been working diligently to create an exclusive mortgage loan program for the medical professionals in our community. This program will not only facilitate the home buying process for busy medical professionals, but it will help alleviate costs associated with purchasing a home. evolve FCU is proud to introduce Medical Professionals Mortgage Loans and is excited to extend this program to local heroes of El Paso.
Medical Professionals Mortgage Loan Overview:
- Medical Professionals Mortgage Loans: $60,000 – $750,000
- Term: 10, 15, 20, or 30 year-terms
- Medical Credentials: Any person in the medical profession that has at least a two-year certification to obtain their position. (2-year work history requirement is waived.)
- First Mortgage loans with maturities up to 30 years made for the purpose of purchasing or no cash-out refinancing of an owner-occupied primary residence.
- Second and Investment homes are not eligible under this program.
- All mortgages must be underwritten following FNMA and/or FHMLC underwriting guidelines.
- This loan product will not require Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) or Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP).
To learn more about this mortgage product and take advantage of its exclusive benefits,
contact: Luz Alaniz at 915.599.6820. NMLS #1506705 or visit our website at https://www.evolvefcu.org/lending/medical-professionals-mortgage-loans
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to credit approval. Rates based on credit history and underwriting factors. Program, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions may apply. evolve FCU NMLS #250889.
About evolve Federal Credit Union
evolve FCU is committed to nurturing its Social Purpose of evolving kids of El Paso. To learn more about evolve FCU’s Social Purpose and upcoming events, please visit https://www.evolvefcu.org/about-us/social-purpose