Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union employees volunteer more than 120 hours at community organizations
DALEVILLE, AL (August 25, 2014) — In the summer of 2014, Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union (AACFCU) employees and their family members volunteered more than 120 hours in local communities at many different events.
Corporate volunteer projects included:
- Assisting with children’s activities at the Daleville Police Department’s National Night Out in Daleville, Ala.
- Sorting produce and cleaning the grounds at the Enterprise Christian Mission in Enterprise, Ala.
- Sorting food at the Bay Area Food Bank in Mobile, Ala.
- Walking and bathing dogs at Alaqua Animal Refuge in Freeport, Fla.
- Serving lunch and playing bingo with residents at Oakview Manor Health Care Center in
- Assisting with admissions at the Pike County Regional Child Advocacy Center’s Children’s Festival in Troy, Ala.
- Walking and bathing dogs, cleaning the grounds and feeding cats at the Wiregrass Humane Society in Dothan, Ala.
AACFCU organizes volunteer projects twice each year for employees and their family members in AACFCU service areas. In 2013, AACFCU employees volunteered over 770 hours in their communities.
Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union was founded 48 years ago by seven soldiers at Fort Rucker, Ala. on the principles of the “Credit Union Movement.” Today, AACFCU serves more than 120,000 members worldwide with 20 branches throughout Southeast Alabama, Florida’s Emerald Coast and the Mobile Bay Area. For more information, visit www.aacfcu.com.