Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union holds school supply drive for community organizations
DALEVILLE, AL (August 21, 2014) –Army During the month of July, Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union (AACFCU) employees and members donated school supplies to local organizations to assist students and teachers in the 2014-2015 school year.
Donations were given to the following organizations:
- Windham Elementary School in Daleville, Ala.
- Fort Rucker Elementary School in Fort Rucker, Ala.
- Enterprise Teachers Assistance Center in Enterprise, Ala.
- Dothan Education Foundation’s Stuff the Bus Campaign to benefit Dothan City Schools in Dothan, AL
- Dale County Schools in Ozark, Ala.
- Boys and Girls Club of Pike County in Troy, Ala.
- Volunteers of America Southeast in Mobile, Ala.
- DeFuniak Springs Boys and Girls Club in DeFuniak Springs, Fla.
- South Walton Boys and Girls Club in Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.
Each year, AACFCU organizes a school supply drive as well as other donation drives and fundraisers to support local communities.
Pictured are South Walton Boys and Girls Club members with Cheryl Seay, AACFCU business development officer.
Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union was founded 48 years ago by seven soldiers at Fort Rucker, Ala. on the principles of the “Credit Union Movement.” Today, AACFCU serves more than 120,000 members worldwide with 20 branches throughout Southeast Alabama, Florida’s Emerald Coast and the Mobile Bay Area. For more information, visit www.aacfcu.com.