Courtney Moran joins NCUF Board
MADISON, WI (September 24, 2014) — Courtney Moran, Executive Director of the Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation in Farmers Branch, Texas, has joined the board of directors of the National Credit Union Foundation (NCUF).
Moran was elected at NCUF’s board meeting September 21, 2014 in Washington, D.C. and is the new state credit union foundation (SCUF) network representative on the board. The board seat was most recently held by Joe Guilfoy, Executive Director of the Indiana Credit Union Foundation and Vice President of Consulting & Education at the Indiana Credit Union League in Indianapolis, Ind.
“I am honored to serve on such a distinguished board,” noted Moran. “I have watched the National CU Foundation grow over the years from afar. I am truly excited to now see the successes first-hand and to represent the state credit union foundations across the country.”
“NCUF has always worked very closely and collaboratively with state credit union foundations to maximize our collective impact,” said Gigi Hyland, NCUF Executive Director. “We look forward to working with Courtney in this new capacity to improve more people’s financial lives through credit unions.”
In addition to Moran, the members of the NCUF board are:
- Laida Garcia, President/CEO of floridacentral Credit Union in Tampa, Fla. (Chairman);
- John Radebaugh, President/CEO of the North Carolina Credit Union League in Greensboro, N.C. (Vice Chairman);
- Lee Butke, President/CEO of Corporate One FCU in Columbus, Ohio (NCUF Board Treasurer);
- Winona Nava, President/CEO of Guadalupe Credit Union in Santa Fe, N.M. (NCUF Board Secretary).
- Jim Nussle, President/CEO of the Credit Union National Association in Washington, DC (President);
- Tom Dorety, President/CEO of Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union in Tampa, Fla.;
- John Graham, President/CEO of Kentucky Employees Credit Union in Frankfort, Ky.;
- John Gregoire, President of The ProCon Group in Madison, Wis.;
- Teresa Halleck, President and CEO at San Diego County Credit Union, in San Diego, Calif.;
- Stan Hollen, President/CEO of CO-OP Financial Services in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.;
- Angela McCathran, President/CEO of People’s Trust Federal Credit Union in Houston, Texas;
- David Mooney, President and CEO of Alliant Credit Union, in Chicago, Ill.;
- Christopher Roe, SVP, Corporate & Legislative Affairs, CUNA Mutual Group in Madison, Wis.;
- Howard Spencer, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Northland Area FCU and the Michigan CU League, in Oscoda, Mich.
- Mark Twisdale, EVP, Administrative Services, State Employees’ Credit Union in Raleigh, N.C.; and
- Edwin Williams, President/CEO of Discovery Federal Credit Union in Wyomissing, Pa.