CUNA announces 2019-2020 CUNA Lending Council Executive Committee
WASHINGTON, DC (November 15, 2019) — The 2019-2020 CUNA Lending Council Executive Committee was announced at the 25th annual conference November 3-6, in New Orleans.
The 2019-2020 CUNA Lending Council Executive Committee includes:
- Jim Block – chair: EVP, chief operating officer, Baxter CU, Vernon Hills, IL
- Ray Lindley – vice chair: chief lending officer, Elevations CU, Boulder, CO
- Cary Shumway – 2nd vice chair: VP of consumer lending, UNIFY Financial Credit, Union, Mesa, AZ
- Tom Becker: chief lending officer, Hanscom FCU, Littleton, MA
- Julie Lind: VP, consumer and small business lending, WSECU, Olympia, WA
- Mike Long: EVP/chief credit officer, UW CU, Madison, WI
- Kevin Kesecker: SVP, chief lending officer, SECU, Linthicum, MD
- Ethan Nelson: VP, credit administration, Oregon Community CU, Eugene, OR
- Sandi Papenfuhs: SVP, consumer lending, First Tech FCU, Beaverton, OR
- Jon Paukovich: chief lending officer, Ent CU, Colorado Springs, CO
- Debbie Shephard: lending manager, Northern Colorado CU, Greeley, CO*
- Lisa Cox: vice president of lending, CORE CU, Statesboro, GA*
*New executive committee members
The following outgoing CUNA Lending Council Executive Committee members were acknowledged for their service:
- Rita Fillingane: VP, research & collaboration, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues, Ontario, CA
- Steve Quigley: VP, retail banking, GreenState Credit Union, Iowa City, IA
- Mike London: chief lending officer, Georgia United CU, Duluth, GA**
**Served the last two years as chair
Learn more about CUNA Lending Council Executive Committee and CUNA Lending Council at cunacouncils.org.
Front Row (from left to right): Tom Becker, Jon Paukovich, Ethan Nelson, Julie Lind.
Back Row (from left to right): Lisa Cox, Debbie Shephard, Cary Shumway, Sandi Papenfuhs, Ray Lindley, Jim Block, Mike Long and Kevin Kesecker.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America’s credit unions, which are owned by 120 million consumer members. CUNA, along with its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, delivers unwavering advocacy, continuous professional growth and operational confidence to protect the best interests of all credit unions. For more information about CUNA, visit cuna.org. To find your nearest credit union, visit YourMoneyFurther.com.
About CUNA Councils
CUNA Councils is a member-led, collaborative community of credit union leaders providing vibrant peer interaction, new ideas and innovation to foster professional development for our members while advocating for the overall success of the credit union movement. There are seven CUNA Councils with a network of more than 7,300 credit union professionals. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.