CUNA Marketing and Business Development Councel announces executive committee
MADISON, WI (March 18, 2014) — The CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council announced its executive committee and officers during the council’s 21st annual conference, which took place March 12-15 in Orlando, Fla.
Michelle Hunter, senior vice president marketing and development for Credit Union of Southern California in Brea, Calif. will remain council chair. Kathryn Davis, senior vice president of marketing and human resources for Xceed Financial CU in El Segundo, Calif. will remain vice chair and Andy Reed, manager of business development for American Airlines FCU in Fort Worth, Texas will hold the position of 2nd vice chair.
Newly elected to the executive committee is Brian Grytdal, vice president of marketing for Horizon CU in Spokane, Wash. Brian replaces Sean McDonald, director of business development for Mid-State FCU in Carteret, N.J who has completed his term.
The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council executive committee also includes:
- Amy Davis, vice president of marketing for Red Canoe CU in Longview, Wash.
- Nancy Hutchinson, senior vice president of marketing and business development for Minnesota Power ECU in Duluth, Minn.
- Jason Lindstrom, chief marketing officer for Belvoir FCU in Woodbridge, Va.
- Mia Perez, chief administrative officer for Louisiana FCU in La Place, La.
- Hilary Reed, vice president of marketing for Bucks First FCU in Bristol, Pa.
- Amber Scott, vice president of marketing for 1st MidAmerica CU in Bethalto, Ill.
- Debra Trautman, vice president of corporate marketing for the Maine Credit Union League
About CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council
The CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council is a member-led organization comprised of 1,000+ credit union professionals across the United States. The Council strives to provide superior educational and networking opportunities to help its members be recognized in the credit union industry as the premier experts in credit union marketing, business development, and related disciplines. The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council is one of the six organizations that make up the CUNA Councils, a network of more than 5,800 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunamarketingcouncil.org or www.cunacouncils.org.