CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council announces 2015 Executive Committee
MADISON, WI (April 17, 2015) – The CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council announced its executive committee and officers during the council’s 22nd annual conference, which took place March 25-28, 2015 in Las Vegas.
Andy Reed, president/CEO of Texas People FCU in Fort Worth, TX was named council chair. Mia Perez, chief administrative officer for Louisiana FCU in La Place, LA was announced as the vice chair and Jason Lindstrom, chief marketing officer for Belvoir FCU in Woodbridge, VA was elected to 2nd vice chair.
Newly elected to the executive committee was Madeline Anderson-Balmer, marketing manager at Bellwether Community CU in Bedford, NH. Madeline replaced Michelle Hunter, senior vice president marketing and development for Credit Union of Southern California in Brea, CA who completed her term.
The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council executive committee also includes:
- Amy Davis, vice president of marketing for Red Canoe CU in Longview, WA
- Brian Grytdal, vice president of marketing, Horizon CU, Spokane, WA
- Nancy Hutchinson, senior vice president of marketing and business development for Minnesota Power ECU in Duluth, MN
- Hilary Reed, senior vice president & chief relationship officer for Inspire FCU in Bristol, PA
- Amber Scott, vice president of marketing for 1st MidAmerica CU in Bethalto, IL
- Debra Trautman, vice president of corporate marketing for the Maine Credit Union League
About CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council
The CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council is a member-led community of marketing and business development professionals dedicated to providing relevant resources and tools essential for success to its members. The CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council is one of six CUNA Councils, a network of more than 6,200 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunamarketingcouncil.org.
About CUNA Councils:
CUNA Councils is a member-led organization dedicated to connecting passionate people, great ideas, original content and relevant resources to find solutions and inspire achievement through the power of peer collaboration. CUNA Councils serves six areas of credit unions including lending, marketing and business development, finance, human resources and training development, technology and operations, sales and service. For more information, visit www.cunacouncils.org.