CUNA OpSS Council Announces New Executive Committee Members
Results from Annual Election by the Not for Profit, Member Led Professional Organization
Madison, Wis. – The new executive committee and officers for the CUNA Operations, Sales & Service (OpSS) Council were announced during the Council’s 13th annual conference, taking place Sept. 29-Oct. 2, in Las Vegas. The new committee members are the result of the most recent annual election by the council membership in the months preceding the conference.
Remaining as chair of the Council is Jennifer Lehn, EVP, Numerica CU, Spokane Valley, Wash. and Sue Douglas, SVP/COO, State ECU, Raleigh, N.C. will continue as vice chair.
Two new members were elected for three year terms:
- Patsy Gayda, director of branch operations, Spokane Teachers CU, Spokane, Wash.
- Becky Davis, vice president, branch operations, Delta Community CU, Atlanta, Ga.
Steve Langley, vice president, sales/service/training, Travis CU, Vacaville, Calif. was elected to the committee after being appointed earlier this year. Patti Dixon, VP service centers, Baxter CU, Vernon Hills, Ill. chose not to run for re-election and stepped down from the committee.
The CUNA OpSS Council executive committee also includes:
- Debbie Baumann, vice president operations/COO, Mazuma CU, Kansas City, Mo. remains as the secretary/treasury.
- Dave Tate, vice president branch operations for Anheuser-Busch Employees’ CU in St. Louis, Mo
- Tina McMinn, vice president, operations, Stanford Federal Credit Union, Palo Alto, Calif.
- Robb Keith, SVP – retail services, Members 1st FCU, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
- Lucy Ito, SVP growth/development, California/Nevada CU Leagues, Ontario, Calif.
# # #
CUNA OpSS Council
The CUNA Operations, Sales, and Service (OpSS) Council is a member-led partnership of operations, sales, and service professionals dedicated to providing education, leadership, networking support, professional development tools, and expertise to its members in order to shape the enhancement of the role and diversity of operations in the credit union industry. The CUNA OpSS Council is one of the six organizations that make up the CUNA Councils, a network of more than 4,850 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunaopsscouncil.org or www.cunacouncils.org.