Envision Credit Union launches Coats for Kids campaign
Community initiative aims to collect new coats for kids in need this winter
TALLAHASSEE, FL (September 23, 2022) — Envision Credit Union (Envision) has recently announced the launch of their Coats for Kids campaign to provide school children in Jackson, Gadsden, Leon, Thomas, and Decatur counties with coats for the upcoming winter season. Envision encourages community members to donate new coats of any size beginning Sept. 23 through Oct. 31 at any Envision Credit Union branch location and participating public libraries. Once the coats are collected, Envision will announce its plan for distributing them in early November.
“It has always been our mission to support children in the communities we serve,” said Kelli Walter, Vice President of Community Development at Envision. “We recognize that many families are already on a constrained budget and with inflation still on the rise, we want to ensure that all kids have the resources they need to thrive in and outside the classroom. This is why we’re asking the community to join us in donating new coats so that we can get them to the kids that need it most.”
Community members interested in dropping off a new coat can do so by visiting any Envision Credit Union branch location, or at any of the following public libraries:
• LeRoy Collins Leon County Main Library, 200 W. Park Avenue, Tallahassee, FL
• Dr. B.L. Perry, Jr. Branch Library, 2817 S. Adams Street, Tallahassee, FL
•Northeast Branch Library, 5513 Thomasville Road, Tallahassee, FL
• Lake Jackson Branch Library, 3840-300 N. Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL
• Woodville Branch Library, 8000 Old Woodville Road, Tallahassee, FL
• Eastside Branch Library, 1583 Pedrick Road, Tallahassee, FL
• Jane G. Sauls Fort Braden Branch Library, 16327 Blountstown Highway, Tallahassee, FL
• Thomas County Public Library, 201 North Madison Street, Thomasville, GA
• William A. “Bill” McGill Public Library, 732 S. Pat Thomas Parkway, Quincy, FL
• Jackson County Public Library, 2929 Green Street, Marianna, FL
• Southwest Georgia Regional/Gilbert H. Gragg Library, 301 S. Monroe Street, Bainbridge, GA
• Chattahoochee Public Library, 300 Maple Street Chattahoochee, FL
To learn more about the Coats for Kids initiative, visit www.envisioncu.com/Coats-for-Kids.
About Envision Credit Union
Founded in 1954 by Leon County educators, Envision Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution focused on providing personalized products and services of exceptional value to members at the lowest possible cost. Today, Envision serves more than 57,000 members across 19 counties in Florida and Georgia. With nearly $790 million in current assets, it maintains a strong focus on giving back to education-based initiatives and upholding the credit union philosophy of people helping people. For more information, visit www.envisioncu.com/.