FORUM Credit Union announces 2015 Foundation Scholarship recipients
INDIANAPOLIS, IN (April 16, 2015) — FORUM Credit Union recently announced its first round of collegiate scholarship recipients for the 2015 school year through the FORUM Foundation. A total of seven students were awarded a $5,000 collegiate scholarship that is eligible for renewal, up to four years, allowing the recipients the potential to receive $20,000 over the course of their four-year collegiate experience.
The recipients of the 2015 FORUM Foundation Scholarships are:
– Megan Burcham, Avon High School. Megan plans to attend IUPUI to double major in Nursing and Spanish.
– Caroline Crosslin, Danville Community High School. Caroline plans to attend Purdue University to study Agricultural and Biological Engineering.
– Victoria Long, Center Grove High School. Caroline will attend Davidson College, majoring in Neuroscience.
– Isaac Ray, Hamilton Heights High School. Isaac plans to study pre-dentistry at an undecided university.
– Alec Ridenour, Cathedral High School. Alec will attend Indiana University to major in Business- Information and Process Management.
– Michael Shores, Hamilton Southeastern High School. Michael will attend IUPUI to major in Exercise Science, planning to continue his education to earn his Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
– David Work, Carmel High School. David plans to attend Purdue University to study Computer Science.
“We are excited to award the 2015 scholarships through the FORUM Foundation to an extremely passionate group of students,” said Andy Mattingly, COO of FORUM Credit Union. “The collegiate scholarships will not only help our members achieve their educational goals, but will also be a vital aspect as these students go on to live their financial dreams.”
Educator grants and collegiate scholarships available to members through the FORUM Foundation embody the Credit Union’s cooperative spirit and improve the communities we serve through increased educational opportunities and experiences. The FORUM Foundation offers educator grants, with the application for the 2015-2016 academic year opening June 2015 while the collegiate scholarship application process will reopen October 2015. For more information about the FORUM Foundation, please visit: www.forumcu.com/foundation.
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with 12 branch locations and anywhere access via the internet or mobile device, serves more than 110,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered including, home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union please visit:www.forumcu.com.