‘It Starts With You’ and Six Great Speakers: CO-OP announces initial line-up for THINK 14
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA (March 13, 2014) – CO-OP Financial Services is announcing the THINK 14 Conference’s first featured speakers, who will focus on helping attendees take a realistic look at themselves and their credit unions under the theme “It Starts With You.”
“Consumer expectations of credit unions are higher than ever, driven by innovations in service, technology and branding,” said Stan Hollen, President/CEO, CO-OP Financial Services. “THINK 14 will bring our industry’s leadership new ways to evolve, helping credit unions remain the world’s finest financial institutions.”
THINK 14 speakers scheduled to-date includes:
- Kate Feather leads the customer experience transformation group at PeopleMetrics, acting as strategic consultant on key accounts such as Christie’s Auction House and Coca-Cola.
- Debbie Millman is President of the design division at Sterling Brands. She has authored six books, including “Brand Thinking and Other Noble Pursuits.”
- Mark Thompson is the CEO and cofounder of Virgin Unite Mentors, Richard Branson’s network for executive coaching and entrepreneurial innovation.
- Gary Vaynerchuk is an investor and advisor to startups, and now an expert on the Fortune 500 world, through his work as CEO of Vaynermedia, a social media marketing agency.
- Tess Vigeland (THINK 14 Conference Master of Ceremonies) is CEO of Tess Vigeland Productions. Vigeland spent 11 years as an anchor for NPR’s “Marketplace” program.
- Randi Zuckerberg is the former Director of Market Development and Spokeswoman for Facebook, and currently CEO of Zuckerberg Media.
THINK 14 speakers will tackle issues that everyone who works at a credit union can take a part in solving. These issues include “Living the Promise,” “Consumer Experience”, “Examining the Business Model” and “Leadership, Attitude and Talent.”
Each general session will include a speaker – a “Thinker” – on one specific credit union issue. These presentations will be followed by a case study from some of today’s most admired companies as well as a roundtable “THINK It Out” discussion. The goal for each general session will be to provide the audience with actionable steps to adapt to today’s new consumer and competitive landscape.
The THINK 14 Conference is taking place May 19-22, 2014, at the Sheraton Hotel in New Orleans, La. Registration for the event is $679 for credit union employees, who may register immediately at www.co-opthink.org.
More conference information is also available at www.co-opthink.org.
About CO-OP Financial Services
Based in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., and founded in 1981, CO-OP Financial Services is the nation’s largest credit union service organization in terms of number of credit unions, assets and members. The company helps credit unions thrive by providing products and services that make it more convenient for members to do business with them. With a motto of “Be There. Be More,” CO-OP’s products fall into three business lines, including “Locations,” (ATM, shared branching and call center services); “Card Payments” (debit and credit processing) and “Mobile/Virtual” (mobile, online, check imaging, bill pay services). To learn more visit www.co-opfs.org.