Lending Solutions Consulting, Inc. Announces 2013 University of Lending Schedule
ELGIN, IL, November 8, 2012 — Lending Solutions Consulting, Inc. (www.RexCUadvice.com) is excited to announce their 2013 class schedule for the University of Lending seminars. Founded by industry expert Rex Johnson, the University of Lending is the foremost school for credit union CEOs, managers, and other employees. In 2013, the University of Lending will showcase the HYLS (High Yield Lending Strategy) automated guide that is taking the industry by storm.
Below is the 2013 class schedule:
- January 20-27: Seminars at Sea with Rex Johnson/Caribbean Cruise
- January 29-31: Management Institute in Orlando, FL
- March 6-8: Collections Institute in Charleston, SC
- March 11-15: University of Lending in Crystal Lake, IL
- May 6-10: University of Lending in Crystal Lake, IL
- September 16-20.: University of Lending in Crystal Lake, IL
In addition to the University of Lending schools, LSCI offers the following services:
- On-site consultation with Rex Johnson, David Tuyo, Jack Kelly, Ed Swanson, or Karin Brown
- Portfolio analysis
- Reflection training
- Sales training modules
- High Yield Lending Strategy (HYLS) Underwriting Guide
Credit unions can register for any University of Lending session by visiting www.rexcuadvice.com or by calling 800-937-4249.
About Lending Solutions Consulting, Inc.
Lending Solutions Consulting, Inc. is the industry leader in providing consumer lending advice to credit unions across North America. Rex Johnson, a leading expert in the credit union and consumer lending industries, founded the University of Lending in 1996 and has since trained over 20,000 credit union employees. Rex and his team of experts have helped credit unions achieve dramatic improvements in their loan ratios, bottom lines and member service practices. We are uniquely qualified to improve your credit union’s loan growth and loan yield. Our products, focused expertise and experienced professionals make LSCI your complete solution for lending success. For further information on Lending Solutions Consulting, Inc., please visit www.rexcuadvice.com.