LSCU celebrates 12 graduates from Southeastern CUNA Management School
TALLAHASSEE, FL (July 14, 2022) — The League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU & Affiliates) is thrilled to announce that 12 credit union team members graduated from the 2022 Southeast CUNA Management School.
Over the course of this three-year program, these graduates received advanced academic instruction on a variety of topics including
- , Georgia
- Eric Bennett, Southeastern Credit Union, Georgia
- Ben Davall, Health Center Credit Union, Georgia
- Bryttani Graddick, MidSouth Community Federal Credit Union, Georgia
- Erin Grissom, Alabama Teachers Credit Union, Alabama
- Johnny Harlan, Georgia’s Own Credit Union, Georgia
- Josh Howell, Georgia’s Own Credit Union, Georgia
- Alaina LaCount, The Wright Credit Union, Georgia
- Tara Leeth, WinSouth Credit Union, Alabama
- Crystal Littrell, Credit Union of Georgia, Georgia
- Jasmine Wilkins, San Antonio Citizens Federal Credit Union, Florida
- Jack Yarbrough, United 1st Credit Union, Georgia
“We are incredibly proud of the credit union graduates from Alabama, Florida, and Georgia who recently completed the Southeast CUNA Management School program. These dedicated leaders have proven that they have the drive and determination to better themselves through this incredible professional development opportunity,” said Patrick La Pine, CEO of LSCU & Affiliates. “We are grateful for their hard work and look forward to seeing what comes next for these stellar team members after this major accomplishment.”
In addition to these graduates, Eric Bennett of Southeastern Credit Union received the 2022 Hugh Watson award for leadership excellence. The Hugh Watson Award recognizes an outstanding third year student and honors the retirement of Dr. Hugh Watson from the Southeast Regional Credit Union Schools (SRCUS). Watson joined the SRCUS faculty in 1971 and during his tenure, he taught in all three years, served as academic coordinator, and facilitated the third year simulation for 43 years. Upon his retirement from SRCUS, the Hugh Watson Award was instituted to honor the third year student whose service to SRCUS has been closest to that exemplified by Dr. Hugh Watson.
LSCU is very proud of Eric Bennett for being recognized with this esteemed honor.
For more information on the Southeast CUNA Management School, visit www.srcus.org/management
About League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU)
The League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates represents 301 credit unions throughout Alabama, Florida, and Georgia and has a combined total of more than $177 billion in assets and more than 11.8 million members. LSCU provides advocacy, compliance services, education and training, cooperative initiatives, and communications. For more information, visit www.lscu.coop. Follow LSCU on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.