Member Loyalty Group signs another 13 credit unions to leverage CUSO’s member feedback programs
CHICAGO, IL (January 9, 2019) — Member Loyalty Group, a CUSO that collects member feedback to support credit unions in their efforts in providing world class member experiences, has recently signed another 13 credit unions to leverage its programs that measure, manage, and act on member feedback. Member Loyalty Group’s new clients include:
- Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union ($4.8 billion; 88,400 members; Washington, D.C.)
- SECU of Maryland ($3.6 billion; 260,000 members; Baltimore, MD)
- HawaiiUSA ($1.6 billion; 127,000 members; Honolulu, HI)
- WECU ($1.6 billion; 125,000; Bellingham, WA)
- Centra Credit Union ($1.4 billion; 117,700 members; Columbus, IN)
- Altura Credit Union ($1.3 billion; 127,100 members; Riverside, CA)
- Scott Credit Union ($1.2 billion; 144,400 members; Edwardsville, IL)
- Consumers Credit Union ($1.2 billion; 115,000 members; Gurnee, IL)
- SAFE Credit Union ($1 billion; 124,900 members; Sumter, SC)
- Frontwave Credit Union ($829 million; 86,124 members; Oceanside, CA)
- US Senate Federal Credit Union ($756 million; 38,500 members; Alexandria, VA)
- Members Choice Credit Union ($601 million; 37,800 members; Houston, TX)
- NRL Federal Credit Union ($440 million; 23,370 members; Alexandria, VA)
According to Robert Whitton, SVP/Chief Operating Officer at Altura Credit Union, Member Loyalty Group will empower the credit union to act on the voice of its members. The feedback they receive will be crucial to understanding which areas meet or fail to meet expectations.
“The fact that Member Loyalty Group works with more than 100 credit unions to apply the credit union flavor to each survey is key,” Whitton says. “The cherry on top is that they also allow us to customize our survey to meet our business needs.”
He adds that the feedback Altura will receive on surveys will immediately lead to actionable changes. On a larger scale, it will help form the credit union’s strategic initiatives to continue to meet and exceed its members’ service expectations.
“Our goal is to better understand our members through the feedback they provide and find best practices through collaboration of other Member Loyalty Group clients,” Whitton says.
“Organizations that are loyalty leaders grow 2.6 times faster than others. While credit unions are generally recognized as providing quality service, it’s important to remain vigilant.” Member Loyalty Group CEO Michelle Bloedorn says. “What sets us apart is not only state-of-the-art tools to measure and benchmark performance but the comprehensive methodology and collaboration with other credit unions to actually improve business performance,” said Bloedorn.
About Member Loyalty Group
Member Loyalty Group is a CUSO formed by leading credit unions in 2008 to develop a common member loyalty benchmark for the credit union industry and is the 2012 winner of NACUSO's Collaboration & Innovation Award. The CUSO has an exclusive relationship with Satmetrix, the Net Promoter® company, to provide credit unions with the most effective tools for managing a Net Promoter® program to collect and act on member feedback that increases loyalty, growth and retention. Member Loyalty Group serves nearly 100 credit unions, many of which are over $1 billion in assets, across the country. For more information visit www.memberloyaltygroup.com