NAFCU’s Speaker Slate Grows for the 2012 Congressional Caucus
WASHINGTON – Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-N.C.) and Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas) join the distinguished list of lawmakers confirmed to speak at the National Association of Federal Credit Unions’ Congressional Caucus, Sept. 11-14, in Washington, D.C.
The deadline for early registration savings is July 20 and the event is open to NAFCU members and nonmembers.
EVENT: Prominent financial and congressional luminaries will be speaking at NAFCU’s 2012 Congressional Caucus. Tucker Carlson, a contributor on Fox News and editor-in-chief of TheDailyCaller.com, will be the keynote speaker.
WHEN: Tuesday, Sept. 11 – Friday, Sept. 14
RECENTLY ADDED SPEAKERS:
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), chair, Democratic National Committee; member, House Budget Committee
- Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-N.C.), member, House Financial Services Committee; chair, Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee on TARP, Financial Services and Bailouts of Public and Private Programs
- Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas), vice chair, House Financial Services Committee; co-chair, Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction
- Jason Cabel Roe and Jimmy Williams, political commentators on Fox News and MSNBC, respectively. They will present on the “Best/Worst of 2012 Campaign Ads and Videos.”
- Mark Calabria, director of financial regulation studies at the Cato Institute
PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED SPEAKERS:
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.)Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.)
- Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.)
- Rep. William Lacy Clay Jr. (D-Mo.)
- Rep. Michael Grimm (R-N.Y.)
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah)
- Rep. Sean Duffy (R-Wis.)
- Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.)
- Rep. John Barrow (D-Ga.)
- Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio)
- Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.)
- National Credit Union Administration Chairman Debbie Matz and Board Members Gigi Hyland and Michael Fryzel
- Carole Galante, Federal Housing Administration Acting Commissioner
* Times and speakers subject to change.
For more information about NAFCU’s 2012 Congressional Caucus, go to www.nafcu.org/caucus.
The National Association of Federal Credit Unions is the only national organization that focuses exclusively on federal issues affecting credit unions, representing its members before the federal government and the public.