New CUES Membership Tier offers smaller CUs affordable access to top professional development
MADISON, WI (August 4, 2022) — Talent development leader CUES has rolled out new membership pricing for credit unions with assets of $149 million and lower, the first major change to CUES Membership pricing since 2019.
“Affordable access to quality talent development is vital to every credit union. This is especially important for smaller credit unions, which may not have access to the resources their larger counterparts do. We want to make sure these institutions know they have a place with CUES,” said Jimese Harkley, JD, CUDE, CUES VP/Membership. “Thanks to our new pricing, smaller credit unions in the U.S. can get a group-level membership starting at just $2,495 annually.
“We’re also offering early access to credit unions joining now through November 1, making this the perfect time to join,” said Harkley. “Those joining now for 2023 will receive immediate access to their benefits, potentially giving them months of free membership.”
CUES offers memberships for Individuals, plus two group levels—Unlimited and Unlimited+. The most popular benefits include:
- Harvard ManageMentor—More than 40 online leadership development courses from the experts at Harvard Business Review.
- CUES Learning Portal—Easy access to curated content and pre-set learning pathways to help members expand their skill set.
- Online education for board members through CUES Director Education Center.
- CUES Virtual Classroom—Highly interactive online training which allows participants to talk and interact with peers and experts, problem-solve, and build relationships, right from their desk.
- CUESNet™—The online networking community where CUES members connect and share ideas, join communities, access a documents library, discover membership tips, and more.
Watch for more CUES Membership enhancements coming later this month.
Learn more about CUES Membership at content.cues.org/membership23. Learn more about CUES at cues.org.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 49,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.
Connect with CUES at CUES.org and on LinkedIn, Facebook, X, and Instagram. For daily insights on issues impacting credit unions visit CUmanagement.com.