nw+| Credit Union announces scholarship recipients
EVERETT, WA (July 2, 2021) — nw+|cu is pleased to announce the recipients of its 2021-2022 Scholarship program.
$2,000 Post Secondary Winners
- Kaitlynn K. Kaitlyn attends Boise State University where she has been accepted into the RN-BSN program.
- Rebekah Y. Rebekah attends Lake Washington Technical College where she is currently in the Nursing program. Her future endeavors include being accepted in to the RN-BSN program at a Washington University.
$1,000 Post Secondary Winners
- Hannah W. Hannah currently attends Washington State University and is working towards her Business degree. She hopes to work in the Marketing and Marketing Analytics sector.
- Brenna H. Brenna attends Everett Community college where she plans to graduate at the end of this summer with an Associates in General Physics.
$2,000 High School Winners
- Kyler G. Kyler will graduate from Academy Northwest and will continue studying at Skagit Community College. His educational interests include criminal justice, interning in college football, and the Park Ranger Law Enforcement Academy.
- Xitlali C. Xitlali will graduate from Chelan High School and will continue her education at Stanford University. She plans to study Computer Science and Aerospace Engineering. Her long-term goal is to work for NASA.
- Taylor B. Taylor will graduate from Marysville Pilchuck High School and will continue her education at Western Washington University. There she plans to pursue a degree in Early Childhood Development and minoring in Japanese.
All of our applicants presented extraordinary ambition and enthusiasm. We are proud to award these individuals scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year and look forward to seeing their success.
About NW Plus Credit Union
nw+|cu was founded in 1939 and has provided financial services to the employees and family members of Frontier Communications formerly known as GTE and Verizon. Since then, we have expanded our charter to include anyone who lives, works, or worships in the State of Washington.
nw+|cu scholarship program was established in 1993. nw+|cu is a full service, not-for-profit financial institution. Membership is open to those who live, work or worship in Washington State. To find out more about our full service Credit Union, call 425.297.1000, 800.456.6481 or visit our website at nwpluscu.com