Plan ahead to get ahead: The CUES 2024 Learning & Events Calendar is now available
MADISON, WI (August 3, 2023) — Talent development leader CUES has released its 2024 Learning & Events Calendar and other tools to help the industry’s professionals solidify their career goals for the coming year.
“Professional development efforts work best when you plan and strategize; it’s not something to leave to happenstance,” said Christopher Stevenson, CAE, CIE, SVP/Chief Learning Officer. “That said, creating a personalized development plan doesn’t have to be intimidating. CUES has many simple steps you can take now to make the most of your efforts.”
Start by downloading the 2024 Learning & Events Calendar, and:
- Block time on your schedule for the events you want to register for, even if you don’t know that you’re going to able to attend yet
- Include funds in your 2024 budget earmarked for professional development
“Once you have your budget allocated and your calendar blocked, you can fill in the gaps and supplement your learning with online, low-cost or free resources, many of which are available to CUES members,” said Stevenson.
Find the CUES 2024 Learning & Events Calendar at Plan Ahead To Get Ahead: Six Smart Strategies to Make Your Professional Development Efforts Go Further. Other resources on this page include:
- Simple professional development steps to take now
- Budget-friendly online resources
- Suggested reading hand-selected by the CUES content team
- Professional designations available through CUES and our business school partners
- Conferences and college-level coursesLearn the Six Smart Strategies now and download the 2024 CUES Learning & Events Calendar while you’re there. To learn more about CUES, visit cues.org.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 50,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.
Connect with CUES at CUES.org and on LinkedIn, Facebook, X, and Instagram. For daily insights on issues impacting credit unions visit CUmanagement.com.