Register for Online Discovery Conference Today
Time Remaining to Participate in CUNA Mutual Group’s Free Oct. 9 Online Conference
MADISON, Wis. – CUNA Mutual Group’s third annual, daylong Online Discovery Conference on Tuesday, Oct. 9, makes learning easy by offering 13 credit union-focused sessions from the convenience of your desk – for free
Online Discovery is the Web-based equivalent of a face-to-face conference without the associated expenses, or time away from the office. This industry event offers credit unions a full day of learning and discovery from the convenience of their computer – for free. Nearly 1,000 credit union industry professionals have already registered to attend the event.
This year’s agenda features 13 credit union-focused sessions, networking opportunities, including chat rooms and message boards, an exhibit hall and prizes; plus, registration guarantees access to conference materials after the event is over.
John Lass, Senior Vice President, Strategy & Business Development for CUNA Mutual Group, is the keynote speaker. Lass will build upon the sustainable growth framework, with a particular focus on the competitive challenges posed by financial convergence, technology and consumer channel preferences. In addition, the conference will feature several other industry thought leaders:
- Mark Arnold, CCUE, President, On the Mark Strategies, Strengthen Your Bottom Line with Advanced Sales Techniques
- Tracy Ashfield, President, Ashfield & Associates, The Regulators are Coming: How to Prepare for Your Next Real Estate Exam
- Alan Bergstrom, Director, Brand & Creative Services, CUNA Mutual Group, How to Build a Brand that Sticks
- Bill Klewin and Lauren Calhoun, Compliance Manager, CUNA Mutual Group, Lending in Today’s Regulatory Environment
- Ann Davidson, Senior Risk Consultant, CUNA Mutual Group, Card Chip Technology: Why You Should Act Now, Not Later
- Pablo DeFilippi, Director of Membership, National Federation of Community Development Credit Union, Create a Community Development Strategy & Tap into 70 million Prospective Members
- Patrick McElhenie, Sales Planner, CUNA Mutual Group, Translating Lending Trends into Strategies to Fuel Growth
- Michael Ogden, Media Relations Manager, CUNA Mutual Group, Stop Missing the Mark with Social Media
- Ben Rogers, Research Director, Filene Research Institute, New Insights to Grow Your Credit Union and Finding Member-Friendly Non-Interest Income
- Andy Sernovitz, CEO, WordOfMouth.org, How to Get People Talking About Your Credit Union
- Howie Wu, VP of Virtual Banking, Boeing Employees Credit Union, Solid Strategies to Gain Mobile Users in Our Always-On World
Each conference session will feature video and audio, an update from last year’s event. The revamped scheduled chats will also feature live video streaming.
The online event is designed for CEOs, senior leadership and management teams of credit unions, but all credit union and league employees are welcome to attend.
CUNA Mutual Group insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. With more than 75 years of true market commitment, CUNA Mutual Group’s vision is unwavering: To be a trusted business partner who delivers service excellence through customer-focused products and market-driven insight. More information on the company is available on the company’s website at www.cunamutual.com.
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Life, accident, health and annuity insurance products are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Property and casualty insurance products are issued by CUMIS Insurance Society, Inc. Each insurer is solely responsible for the financial obligations under the policies and contracts it issues. Corporate headquarters are located in Madison, Wis.