The Next Star – MACU Edition
TORONTO, ON – October 2013 – MACU is searching for the Next CU Star to emcee the 2013 Achievement in Marketing Excellence (AIME) awards.
The AIME awards gala is our version of the Oscars complete with red carpet, glamorous outfits and, a showcase of who’s who in the CU marketing world.
This year, we’re on a quest – for the next star to be the emcee for the big event.
Here’s how to be a contender:
- Share this with every fabulous person you know who’d rock the red carpet;
- Enter the MACU Next Star competition (details below);
- We’ll upload all of the contenders to our Facebook page where you can vote for the Next Star – MACU edition.
Rules (yes, just a few);
- You must be employed in any role at any Credit Union;
- You don’t have to be a member of MACU (we’ll talk about that later)
- Your video submission must be under 2 minutes in length and showcase your public speaking talents and a blurb on why you (or others) think you should win.
What’s in it for me (aside from the title of “the Next MACU Star”)
The winner will receive:
- Up to two nights at the Westin Whistler for the conference;
- Complimentary conference attendance including meals, reception and gala access;
- Submit your video via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 25 2013.
- Voting will open on October 29 until November 9.
The winner will be announced by November 23 2013.
So come on – start your video or pass this on to someone you know who’s “just made for the challenge”.
MACU is a non-profit organization supporting and enhancing the professional development of credit union marketers through education, networking and recognition. MACU is governed by an elected board of 11 individuals from Canadian credit unions and suppliers.
For more information on MACU or the conference please visit www.macu.ca or contact Rachel Cleland at 289-895-8921 email@example.com.