2021 CUNA ELLy Award winners named
WASHINGTON, DC (January 5, 2022) — Recipients of the CUNA ELLy Awards, honoring top training professionals at credit unions, were announced at CUNA Experience Learning Live! conference held in December.
These awards recognize and honor credit union staff who develop innovative and unique initiatives to drive progress in the credit union movement.
“Credit union trainers excel at finding creative solutions to the challenges that our industry faces. Their collaboration to build employee and member loyalty exemplifies credit unions at their best. The CUNA ELLy Awards are a chance to recognize and share those incredible wins.”
CUNA ELLy award honorees were:
- Whatcom Educational Credit Union, Bellingham, Wash., winner
- 4Front Credit Union, Traverse City, Mich., merit
- WECU, Bellingham, Wash., winner
- Royal Credit Union, Eau Claire, Wis., merit
Training Professional of the Year Award
- FORUM Organizational Development, FORUM Credit Union, Fishers, Ind., winner
- Rachel Peterson, Verve, a Credit Union, Oshkosh, Wis., merit
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America’s credit unions, which are owned by 120 million consumer members. CUNA, along with its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, delivers unwavering advocacy, continuous professional growth and operational confidence to protect the best interests of all credit unions. For more information about CUNA, visit cuna.org. To find your nearest credit union, visit YourMoneyFurther.com.