All In Credit Union announces finalists for All In 2 Finances Challenge
DALEVILLE, AL (August 24, 2020) — All In Credit Union has announced the five finalists who will compete for the chance to win $10,000 during the All In 2 Finances Challenge. These finalists, who will complete a seven-month program, will not only work to increase their savings and reduce their debt, but will also share their journeys online in order to help others gain a better understanding of how to improve their finances.
“All In 2 Finances is an exciting opportunity for us to create an environment for learning about finances in a way that is engaging and fun,” stated Kathy Scarbrough, Vice President of Marketing at All In Credit Union. “Now, more than ever, the realization that effectively managing your finances is not just desirable, it’s essential. Knowing how to reduce debt and start on the path to building wealth is fundamental to your personal growth.”
In addition to the five finalists, All In 2 Finances will also provide opportunities for online participants to take part in the process through monthly challenges that provide opportunities to win cash and prizes.
Following a thorough vetting process that included an examination of each applicants’ backgrounds and finances, families were interviewed to learn more about their financial goals and how this program would help them make the changes they are seeking.
At the end of the challenge, the team who has demonstrated the most significant positive change in their financial picture will be rewarded with a $10,000 prize. The second-place team will win $5,000, while the remaining teams will earn $2,500, $1,500 and $1,000 based on their standing at the end of the competition. Throughout the competition, the families will be sharing details of their journey as they share their financial successes with others online and through social media.
The five finalists for All In 2 Finances are:
- Jasmine Allen of Dothan Ala. As part of this program, Jasmine would like to pay off debt, increase her credit score, prepare to purchase a home and encourage and inspire others through her story.
- Jacob and Aubrey Bennett of Mobile, Ala. The Bennett family hopes this challenge will assist in changing their financial habits so they can spend more time with their son, save for his education and begin the process of saving for their retirement.
- Reenita Brooks of Los Angeles, Calif. Her goals as part of this program are to decrease her debt-to-income ratio and invest in a home, all while becoming more financially stable.
- Graham and Raven Pierce of Roswell, Ga. As newlyweds, the Pierces have been working to increase their understanding of finances. They’re hoping that All In 2 Finances allows them to gain better knowledge about budgeting and assists them in creating a savings plan for future purchases.
- Kelvin and Temeka Teague of Troy, Ala. One of theprimary goals for the Teaguesis to discover more ways to lower their debt so that they can save for future family generations.
Each finalist will be paired with a Financial Coach and Team Mentor who will help guide them throughout their journey by offering advice and expertise on a variety of financial topics. The advisors are All In Credit Union employees who bring a wealth of experience to help each of the families achieve their financial goals.
To learn more about All In 2 Finances and to follow along with our finalists, please visit allincu.com/finances.
About All In Credit Union
All In Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with $2.8 billion in assets. They have 31 branches in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi and provide personalized financial solutions to more than 168,000 members worldwide. The organization and its employees are committed to enriching the lives of others by helping them reach their goals and achieve financial success. For more information, visit www.allincu.com.