All In Credit Union donates school supplies to local organizations
DALEVILLE, AL (October 16, 2020) — All In Credit Union donated supplies to 14 local organizations throughout its service areas to assist students and teachers during the 2020-21 school year. Donations were made by All In Credit Union members and employees in an effort to give back to the community. This year marks the ninth year All In has held a school supply donation drive at each of its 25 branches. The supplies donated are distributed in each branch’s local service area.
Donations were given to the following organizations:
- AndalusiaElementary School- Andalusia, Ala.
- Boys and Girls Club of Southeast Alabama-Ozark, Ala.
- Boys and Girls Club of the Emerald Coast- Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.
- Dale County Board of Education- Ozark, Ala.
- Dothan Education Foundation- Dothan, Ala.
- Enterprise Board of Education- Enterprise, Ala.
- Fort Rucker Elementary School- Fort Rucker, Ala.
- Marianna K-8 School- Marianna, Fla.
- Opp Elementary School- Opp, Ala.
- Riverdale Elementary School- Crestview, Fla.
- South Walton Boys and Girls Club- Defuniak Springs, Fla.
- Troy Elementary School-Troy, Ala.
- Volunteers of America – Mobile, Ala.
- Windham Elementary School- Daleville, Ala.
L to R: Amy Jordan, All In Credit Union Branch Manager; Teresa Sims, Troy Elementary School Principal; Lindsey Fannin, support staff; Eula Pouncey, support staff
About All In Credit Union
All In Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with $2.5 billion in assets. They provide personalized financial solutions to more than 155,000 members in Alabama and Florida. The organization and its employees are committed to enriching the lives of others by helping them reach their goals and achieve financial success. For more information, visit www.allincu.com.