Capital Credit Union announces scholarship recipients
GREEN BAY, WI (March 16, 2022) — Capital Credit Union today announced the eight recipients of its $1,000 Howard J. Snortland Scholarships.
• Tayley Bruer, Bismarck, is currently a senior at Bismarck High School. She plans to attend Bismarck State College to pursue a degree in nursing.
• Brookelynn Dahme, Bismarck, is currently attending Bismarck State College, pursuing a degree in nursing.
• Sarah Fleming, Bismarck, is currently attending the University of North Dakota, pursuing a degree in kinesiology.
• Dawson Holle, Mandan, is currently attending Mandan High School. He plans to attend the University of Mary or the University of Jamestown to pursue a degree in business.
• Allisyn Hulst, Bismarck, is currently attending the University of Mary, pursuing a degree in university studies.
• Annika Martel, Bismarck, is currently a senior through Seton Home Study School. She plans to attend North Dakota State University to pursue a degree in horticulture.
• Kale Utley, Underwood, is currently a senior at Underwood High School. He plans to attend the University of North Dakota to pursue a degree in unmanned aircraft systems.
• Aurora Zainhofsky, Bismarck, is currently a senior at Century High School. She plans to attend North Dakota State University to pursue a degree in nursing.
Since the scholarship was established in 1996, Capital Credit Union has awarded $140,500 to 146 students. It is named in honor of Howard J. Snortland and his 60 years of volunteer service to Capital Credit Union. Snortland was instrumental in helping the credit union grow from its humble roots to the thriving financial cooperative it is today. He was a relentless advocate of Capital Credit Union and the credit union industry and dedicated to educating members, elected officials and local citizens about its cooperative structure, member-centric products, personalized service and community involvement.
About Capital Credit Union (WI)
Capital Credit Union is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis., with assets of more than $2.3 billion. With branches located throughout Northeast Wisconsin, the credit union serves more than 120,000 members in the greater Green Bay, Fox Valley, and Heart of the Valley areas, as well as Greenville, Oshkosh, Freedom, Shawano and Sturgeon Bay. You can find Capital Credit Union on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, or visit their website at www.capitalcu.com.