Connecticut League graduates 13 credit union professionals through two-year Executive Education Program
MERIDEN, CT (May 14, 2018) — The Credit Union League of Connecticut recently graduated 13 credit union professionals through its two-year Connecticut Credit Union Executive Education Program. The second cohort of students graduated at the conclusion of their final session on Wednesday, May 9, 2018. Supervisors and CEOs of the graduates attended to congratulate their employees on the achievement.
“It is inspiring to see the dedication the program participants have to their credit union and the overall system,” said Jill Nowacki President/CEO, Credit Union League of Connecticut. “The current unemployment landscape has credit unions in a hyper-competitive recruiting and retention battle. Giving employees the opportunity to find their purpose and work toward their full potential will help credit unions thrive, while creating employees that are committed to making a difference.”
Graduates of the 2016-2018 Cohort are:
- Mark Curti, American Eagle Financial Credit Union
- Sonya Armstrong, Charter Oak Federal Credit Union
- Meg Martellotta, CorePlus Federal Credit Union
- Jennifer Inglis, Connecticut State Employees Credit Union
- Donna Bouchard, Dutch Point Credit Union
- Marisela Vazquez, Cencap Federal Credit Union
- Javier Roman, Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union
- Michele Corbin, Seasons Federal Credit Union
- Rich Graziano, Seasons Federal Credit Union
- Michael D’Orlando, Sikorsky Financial Credit Union
- Diana Pfeiffer, Sikorsky Financial Credit Union
- Michael Crutchfield, Wepawaug-Flagg Federal Credit Union
- Kristina McGuire, Windsor Locks Federal Credit Union
Now in its fourth year, the executive education program is designed for rising executives seeking well-rounded credit union knowledge. The program broadens the expertise of functional leaders to prepare them for senior management and CEO positions, while also creating opportunities to enhance leadership skills and build a professional network that will help at every stage in a career. Students attend 16 full day sessions over two years on an academic calendar. So far, the program has graduated 42 participants with another 21 actively in the program through 2019.
About Credit Union League of Connecticut
The Credit Union League of Connecticut serves, advocates for, and advances the interests of Connecticut credit unions in order to support their growth and maximize the positive impact credit unions have on their members, communities, employees, and on all their relationships. For the past 85 years, The Credit Union League of Connecticut has helped its members position for sustainable success and growth through a variety of offerings including government relations, regulatory compliance, executive education, vendor partnerships, and marketing services.