Credit union leaders, elected officials and financial industry experts to speak at Annual Iowa Credit Union League Conference
Two-Day Agenda Highlights Legislative and Regulatory Issues
(February 13, 2015) — The Iowa Credit Union League (ICUL) will host its annual Legislative & Regulatory Issues Conference February 17-18, in Des Moines. Approximately 100 Iowa credit union representatives are expected to attend to learn more about the legislative and regulatory issues affecting the credit union industry.
Iowa Credit Union League Legislative & Regulatory Conference
- Governor Terry Branstad – 9:15 a.m., Feb. 17
- Congressman David Young – 10:15 a.m., Feb. 17
- Legislative Panel Featuring Sen. Michael Gronstal & Speaker Kraig Paulsen, 3 p.m. Feb. 17
- Bill Hampel, Chief Economist, CUNA – 2 p.m., Feb. 17
- Senator Joni Ernst – Invited to attend Reception, 5-7 p.m., Feb. 17
- Iowa Legislators – Invited to attend Reception, 5-7 p.m., Feb. 17
- JoAnn Johnson, Superintendent, Iowa Division of Credit Unions, 9 a.m., Feb. 18
Tuesday-Wednesday, Feb. 17-18, 2015
Embassy Suites on the River
101 East Locust Street
Des Moines, IA 50309
ICUL is the trade association that represents the interests of Iowa credit unions and their more than one million members. Credit unions are not-for-profit, financial cooperatives owned and operated by their members. Iowans use their credit union membership to receive higher interest rates on savings and lower interest rates on loans. For more information about ICUL and Iowa credit unions, visit www.IowaCreditUnions.com. Follow ICUL on Twitter at www.twitter.com/icul or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/iowacreditunions.