CUES Honors Rising Credit Union Executives
Barb Kachelski, CAE, SVP/Chief Operating Officer
800.252.2664 or 608.271.2664, ext. 5318
firstname.lastname@example.org * cues.org
CUES Honors Rising Credit Union Executives DALLAS-The Credit Union Executives Society honored rising credit union stars on Monday, November 8, during its CEO/Executive Team Network, at the Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas in Dallas.
Seven up-and-coming credit union professionals were inducted into the CUES Rising 100 program. The recipients are:
– Scott Babin, Chief Marketing Officer, E & A Credit Union, Port Huron, Mich.
– Alex Barker, SVP/CIO, Mountain America Credit Union, West Jordan, Utah
– Jesse Boyer, EVP/CIO/COO, Realtors Federal Credit Union, Rockville, Md.
– Tina K. Hall, VP/Organization Development, Verity Credit Union, Seattle
– Daniel McGowan, CPA, CMA, CITP, SVP/CFO, Pioneer West Virginia Federal Credit Union, Charleston, W.V.
– Mark C. Rodriguez, VP/Partners Home Mortgage, Partners Federal Credit Union, Orlando, Fla.
– Shari Storm, SVP/Chief Marketing Officer, Verity Credit Union, Seattle
These executives represent the next generation of credit union leadership.
Through commitment, talent and hard work, each has facilitated the growth and longevity of his or her organization. In addition, their dedication to the movement will ensure the success of credit unions for years to come.
This bi-annual award recognizes CUES members from a cross-section of credit union functional areas, with the exception of the CEO position.
Inductees are presented with framed certificates, and their group picture is placed on CUES* web site, cues.org. Visit cues.org/rising100 to see this year*s winners and learn more about the CUES Rising 100 program.
The Credit Union Executives Society is a Madison, Wisconsin-based, independent, not-for-profit, international membership association for credit union executives. Its mission is to educate and develop credit union CEOs, directors and future leaders