FORUM Credit Union announces organizational promotions
INDIANAPOLIS, IN (February 28, 2022) — FORUM Credit Union announces organizational promotions within its commercial, retail, mortgage, marketing, and lending teams.
- Jim Carr has been promoted to Senior Vice President – Commercial and Investment Services.
- Andrew Spirrison has been promoted to Senior Vice President – Member Experience.
- Brandon Speckman has been promoted to Vice President – Retail Branching.
- Erin Schmidt has been promoted to Assistant Vice President – Mortgage Operations.
- Kathleen Lupke has been promoted to Business Intelligence Manager.
- Praecia Webb has been promoted to Consumer Lending Sales Manager.
“We are proud to congratulate these deserving teammates. They bring great value to the credit union, their fellow teammates, and to our membership. It has always been our goal to provide current employees with opportunities for growth and advancement, and it is our desire to continually improve on what it means to be an employer of choice,” said Doug True, CEO of FORUM Credit Union.
For information on open positions at FORUM, visit forumcu.com/careers.
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union’s mission, Helping Members Live Their Financial Dreams, is reflected as FORUM endeavors to help members achieve their goals in all aspects of their financial lives. With convenient branch locations and online access from anywhere, FORUM serves more than 180,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered including home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, insurance services, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union, please visit forumcu.com.