Hopewell Federal celebrates anniversary with photo contest
Community Contest Will Award Six Winners in June
HEATH/NEWARK/JOHNSTOWN, OH (April 12, 2022) — Hopewell Federal Credit Union (HFCU) has announced that in conjunction with its 60th anniversary celebration, they will be hosting a community photo contest. The contest invites participants to take a photo of a person, place, thing, or event that represents their community. Hopewell Federal prides itself on being “Your Community Credit Union” and hopes that the photos will represent the amazing communities that it serves. The six winners selected will be showcased at the Heath location at 501 Hopewell Drive following the June 30th deadline.
Established in 1962 as the Heath Federal Credit Union to serve the Newark Air Force Station employees and their families. In 1993, the name was changed to Hopewell Federal Credit Union to highlight its new charter which included serving anyone who lived, worked, or worshiped in Licking County. In 2016, HFCU expanded its field of membership to include Delaware and Franklin counties.
Community Photo Contest Rules
- Photos must capture images, including people, places, events, etc., in the Heath, Newark, or Johnstown area communities.
- There is no cost and no limit to the number of entries.
- Photos must be full color, JPG formats, and submitted online via Hopewell contest webpage.
- Photos must not contain, nudity, lewd, or inappropriate images.
- Photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest webpage.
- Entries will be judged by Hopewell Federal.
- Six winners will be selected, and all decisions are final.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos and all images in photos submitted can be used by the Hopewell Federal for advertising and display purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted after June 30th, 2022.
- A $60 prize will be awarded to each winner and must be collected by the winner a 501 Hopewell Drive, Heath.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry.
About Hopewell Federal Credit Union
Hopewell Federal Credit Union, a community leader serving Licking, Franklin, and Delaware counties, is a well-established credit union and not-for-profit financial cooperative that is owned by its members. They provide a full range of financial services including savings and checking accounts, loan products, and business accounts. HFCU operates with the mission of helping its members get ahead financially and serves anyone who lives, works or worships in Licking, Franklin, and Delaware Counties.