PenFed San Antonio branch grand opening and ribbon-cutting celebration
WASHINGTON, DC (March 16, 2015) — Pentagon Federal Credit Union is back in San Antonio, Texas. To celebrate the credit union’s return to the community, a public, weeklong, grand opening celebration, with daily themed events, will be held March 16 through March 20, 2015.
Alexandria, Va., March 16, 2015—After a four year branch absence in the community, Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed) is bringing back branch operations to San Antonio community. Now it’s time to celebrate with a full week of daily themed, public events.
The PenFed San Antonio branch team invites both the public and military communities to come tour the branch, enjoy daily giveaways, visit with the branch team, and meet local military and community leaders.
In addition to the daily events, the weeklong celebration will close the week of event festivities with an official ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, March 20, 2015.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony begins at 10:00 a.m., with an open house celebration to immediately follow and continue until 4 p.m.
“Our branch team is excited to meet with the residents of the San Antonio community. Please join us for a week of celebration and fun,” said Manuel Serna, San Antonio branch manager for PenFed.
Please see the schedules below for additional grand opening event details.
San Antonio Branch Grand Opening: Daily Themed Celebrations
WHO: The San Antonio branch team will host daily themed, public events that will include food, light refreshments, and giveaways.
WHAT: A public, weeklong, grand opening celebration, with daily themed events, will be held March 16 through March 20, 2015:
- Monday, March 16 – Opening Day: Come visit the new branch, meet the San Antonio team, learn more about PenFed and its full-suite of award winning financial services, and enjoy fresh fruit and pastries.
- Tuesday, March 17 – Classic Car Day: Classic cars from local dealers will be on display.
- Wednesday, March 18 – Truck Day: A variety of Chevy trucks and SUVs from participating local dealerships will be on display.
- Thursday, March 19 – Service Organizations Day: Meet with local, community service organizations throughout the day. The San Antonio Chapter of American Red Cross and Fisher House will be our honored guests.
- Friday, March 20 – Ribbon Cutting and Open House Celebration: Join the PenFed branch team for an official ribbon-cutting event and open house. The ribbon-cutting ceremony begins at 10:00 a.m. Guests will include: visiting executive officials from PenFed’s main office, local military command and civilian leadership groups.
WHERE: Daily event will be held at the San Antonio branch: 14603 Huebner Rd., Building 38; Suite 1, San Antonio, Texas, 78230.
WHEN: Daily grand opening events will begin at 9 a.m. and end at 4 p.m.
San Antonio Branch Grand Opening: Ribbon-Cutting Celebration and Open House
WHAT: The PenFed San Antonio branch team will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony and grand opening celebration.
WHO: The San Antonio branch team welcomes the public to stop by for cake, light refreshments, giveaways, and a tour of the new branch. Visit with the San Antonio Branch team, and learn more about PenFed and its full-suite of award winning financial services.
WHEN: The grand opening event will be held on March 20, 2015. The ribbon-cutting ceremony will begin at 10:00 a.m., and an open house celebration will immediately follow and continue until 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: The event is to be held at PenFed’s new San Antonio branch location at: 14603 Huebner Rd., Building 38, Suite 1; San Antonio, Texas, 78230.
Learn more about this announcement by visiting one of the following locations:
- PenFed Blog:http://blog.penfed.org/penfed-branch-san-antonio/
- PenFed Media Center:https://www.penfed.org/Media-Center/
Established in 1935 as the War Department Credit Union, PenFed is one of the largest credit unions in the country, serving 1.3 million members worldwide; with nearly $18 billion in assets. Its long-standing mission has been to provide superior financial services in a cost effective manner, while being responsive to members’ needs. PenFed offers market-leading mortgages, automobile loans, credit cards, checking, and a wide range of other financial services with its members’ interests always in mind. Serving a diverse population, PenFed offers many ways to become a member; including numerous employee groups and association affiliations. PenFed is federally insured by the NCUA and is an equal housing lender. PenFed does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, and is a member of NAFCU. To learn more about PenFed, visit PenFed.org, like us on Facebook and follow @PenFed on Twitter. Interested in working for PenFed? Check us out on Linkedin.