Robins Financial Credit Union donates food for COVID-19 hunger relief efforts
WARNER ROBINS, GA (June 10, 2020) — Robins Financial Credit Union announced a $25,000 donation to fight hunger during COVID-19 pandemic. This immediate support will benefit local non-profits and directly assist the community needs in response to the crisis.
“We understand how this crisis is impacting our communities. Many families and individuals have experienced food insecurity due to unemployment and school closures and we want to help,” said John Rhea, President/CEO of Robins Financial Credit Union.
Robins Financial provided donations to the following organizations:
- Café Central located in Milledgeville
- Daybreak located in Macon
- Food Bank located in McRae
- Food Bank of Northeast Georgia located in Athens
- Food Pantry located in Dublin
- Food Pantry located in Warner Robins
- Houston County Council on Aging Meals on Wheels located in Warner Robins
- Loaves & Fishes Ministry located in Macon
- Macon Outreach located in Macon
- Meals on Wheels of Baldwin County located in Milledgeville
- Meals on Wheels of Middle Georgia located in Macon
- Men About Change located in Macon
- Middle Georgia Community Food Bank located in Macon
- Perry Volunteer Outreach located in Perry
- Rescue Mission of Middle Georgia located in Macon
- Sparrow’s Nest located in Athens
- The Grace House located in Fort Valley
About Robins Financial Credit Union
Robins Financial Credit Union is a local non-profit financial cooperative with twenty-two branches in central Georgia. Robins Financial currently provides financial services to over 250,000 members, with assets exceeding $4 billion.