Sageworks announces agenda for 2018 Lending & Risk Management Summit
RALEIGH, NC (May 30, 2018) — Sageworks, a financial information company that provides lending, credit risk and portfolio risk solutions to banks and credit unions, today announced the agenda for its 2018 Lending & Risk Management Summit, set to take place September 24-26 in Chicago. The Summit is the premier conference for executives and credit leaders, offering best practices and discussions with the industry’s leading institutions and consultants. The new agenda will cover business development optimization, SMB lending, portfolio risk and CECL compliance.
The agenda features executives from Gartner and accounting firm BKD, as well as consulting firms CEIS Review, Grant Thornton, Clarity Advantage and Darling Consulting Group. Executives from Sageworks Advisory Services will also lead several key sessions, and leadership expert Kevin Brown will present the 2018 Summit’s keynote address.
Key sessions and speakers include:
- Model Validation – Getting the Most out of Your ALLL and Stress Test Validations by Liz Williams of CEIS Review
- Lenders in the 2020s – Product Specialist or Business Advisor? by Nick Miller of Clarity Advantage
- Elements of an Effective Credit Memo by Alison Trapp of Sageworks
- Resource Management – The Next Level of Trust and Value by Jack Hubbard of St. Meyer & Hubbard
- Consulting: Integrating Technology to your Enterprise Strategy by Trent Fleming of Trent Fleming Consulting
- Reclaiming Your Small Business Lending Market by Neill LeCorgne of Sageworks
- How Effective ALCOs Help Shape Lending Strategy by Matt Pieniazek of Darling Consulting Group
Following the structure of last year’s successful event, this year’s agenda will continue to feature two tracks – Portfolio Risk and Lending & Credit. In addition to the scheduled presentations, this year’s event will also feature a limited number of Advisory Service Sessions, in which attendees can pre-register for a complimentary consulting session with Sageworks’ team of risk management experts. Attendees are also invited to attend Banker Appreciation Night on September 25 at the Chicago Sports Museum & Harry Caray’s 7th Inning Stretch.
For the full agenda of this year’s Lending & Risk Management summit, visit sageworks.com/summit. Regular registration ends on August 23. Attendees will also be eligible for 10-13 CPE credits.
Sageworks offers banks and credit unions lending, credit risk and portfolio risk software to efficiently grow and improve the borrower experience. By automating the life of the loan with Sageworks, bankers book commercial loans faster and reduce risk. Sageworks uniquely provides integrated solutions and industry expertise to more than 1,400 financial institutions that achieve an average 38% higher loan growth than peers. Visit www.sageworks.com to learn more.