The ATM Industry Association announces changes to the Board of Directors
LONDON, UK & SIOUX FALLS, SD (February, 26 2015) — The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) announced changes to the Board of Directors at its record-breaking 16th US ATM conference and expo last week in Las Vegas.
“These changes will serve to refresh and strengthen our strategic direction as an association during challenging times, making us even more responsive to current industry issues,” commented Mike Lee, CEO of ATMIA.
The following steps were unanimously agreed upon by the association’s Board of Directors:
- Kurt Helwig, President & CEO of EFTA, was elected Chairman of ATMIA;
- Chris Chandler, President & CEO of Access Cash, Cash N Go and EZEE ATM, was elected President of ATMIA;
- John J. Leehy III, President & CEO of PAI, was elected Deputy President of ATMIA;
- Brian Kett, President at GRG International, was elected Deputy Chairman of ATMIA;
- Tom Harper, President & CEO of Networld Media Group, becomes Founding Director (an honorific title);
- Sandra Hartfield, founder of Hartfield Financial Services, becomes Chairwoman Emeritus (an honorific title);
- Tom Pierce, Chief Marketing Officer of Cardtronics, Inc. was elected to the Board of Directors to replace Mike Clinard upon the latter’s retirement.
The Board of Directors expressed thanks for the distinguished service of outgoing Board member Mike Clinard. Special thanks was also expressed to Tom Harper for his extraordinary contribution to the association in the founding role and as President for an unprecedented three terms. In addition, Sandra Hartfield was thanked for her outstanding Chairmanship of ATMIA through both good and difficult times.
About the ATM Industry Association
The ATM Industry Association is a global non-profit trade association with over 5,000 members in 65 countries. Its mission is to promote ATM convenience, growth and usage worldwide, to protect the ATM industry’s assets, interests, good name and public trust; and to provide education, best practices, political voice and networking opportunities for member organizations. More information about ATMIA can be found on their website, www.atmia.com.