U.S. Chamber’s Association Committee of 100 welcomes eight new members
WASHINGTON, DC (July 3, 2019) — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has welcomed eight new executives to its Association Committee of 100 (C100). For more than 60 years, leading association executives have gathered under the banner of the U.S. Chamber’s C100 to network, build partnerships, and discuss current issues. These CEOs represent association members before the U.S. Chamber’s Board of Directors, enhance Chamber lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and association communities.
“The Association Committee of 100 is one of the most prestigious appointments in the association community,” said Suzanne Clark, President, at the U.S. Chamber. “These new members reflect the Chamber’s continued dedication to naming accomplished leaders across numerous sectors to this distinguished committee.”
New members include:
- Greg Baer, President and CEO, Bank Policy Institute
- B. Dan Berger, President and CEO, National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions
- Karen Harbert, President and CEO, American Gas Association
- Ian Jefferies, President and CEO, Association of American Railroads
- Honorable Jim Matheson, Chief Executive Officer, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Bill Miller, President and CEO, American Gaming Association
- Ned Monroe, President and CEO, Vinyl Institute
- JC Scott, President and CEO, Pharmaceutical Care Management Association
About U.S. Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.