Arlington Community FCU announces leadership promotions
ARLINGTON, VA (February 10, 2021) —
Arlington Community Federal Credit Union announces multiple promotions to leadership positions within the organization. ACFCU has added two new members of the Senior Leadership Team and has three staff members joining the Leadership Team. These recent promotions will help the credit union in its ambitious goals to grow the membership and the organization’s impact in the community. The promotions are as follows:
- Estella LeMone, promoted to Vice President of Operations: She has been with ACFCU since 2011 and has held positions including Director of Collections & Consumer Lending. Estella is passionate about operational efficiency and how it supports remarkable member service.
- Katherine Magruder, promoted to Vice President of Lending: She has been with ACFCU since 2018 and was previously the Director of Real Estate. Katherine is grateful to provide opportunities to members in their housing journey.
- Ron Getts, promoted Consumer Lending Manager: He has been with ACFCU since 2017 and previously was the Business Banking Analyst. Ron is a strong representative of our community mission and is a previously winner of ACFCU’s Volunteer of the Year Award.
- Salma Haddad, promoted to Branch Manager – Glebe: She has been with ACFCU since 2019 and previously served as a Loan Advisor. Salma is FiCEP certified Credit Union Financial Counselor and is always willing to take the time to educate members on their options.
- Jennifer McCollum, promoted to Marketing Manager: Jennifer has been with ACFCU since 2017 and was previously the Marketing Specialist. She is a strong representative of the credit union’s Core Values and has been recognized with ACFCU’s “All Values” award.
Karen Rosales, President & CEO of ACFCU, said “Throughout their time here, these leaders demonstrated a commitment to the credit union industry’s ‘people helping people’ mission by seeing themselves in our members. They’ve been partners and guides to both our staff and Executive Team, especially during this past year’s pandemic, making sure that our Core Values and member’s financial journeys have been at the forefront.”
About Arlington Community Federal Credit Union
For 70 years, Arlington Community FCU (arlingtoncu.org) has been committed to empowering the financial lives of its members. The credit union serves more than 23,000 members who live, work, worship, volunteer, attend school, and do business in Arlington, the City of Alexandria, the City of Falls Church, and Fairfax County. Arlington Community FCU has $431 million in assets and four branch locations in Arlington, Alexandria, and Falls Church, VA.