BIG Consulting announces new services to help credit unions
Strategy and technology hold the keys to gaining market share in this disruptive era
TAMPA, FL (November 22, 2019) — Best Innovation Group’s consulting division, the leading consulting firm exclusively serving credit unions, announces a major expansion of its products and services. The new services are designed to create exponential growth for credit unions by expanding the use of technologies in the new data and digital world to enable and support the implementation of complex data projects. BIG Consulting has added the following new services to their lineup of over 20 offerings:
- Technology Assessment and Roadmap
- Strategic Financial Assessment and Plan
- Hybrid New Market Growth Strategy – Lead with Digital
- Voice Assessment, Strategy, and Roadmap
- Executive Project Management Services for Data Analytic Platform Implementation
BIG Consulting’s Managing Partner, Kirk Kordeleski, notes that credit unions can capitalize on the disruption in financial services from Big Banks, Big Tech, and FinTechs. “BIG Consulting believes this new era of expanded charters, the changes required to compete in the digital retail era, a generational change in leadership, the millennial market effect, and the technology/data paradigm shift, creates an extraordinary opportunity for credit unions to level the playing field with big banks and gain market share. If credit unions seize the opportunity, they can become the dominant community financial institutions in their market. If they do not, they will go the way of the municipal savings bank or savings and loans.”
- The Technology Assessment will review the credit union’s strategy, member value proposition, financial goals, technology platform, and service channels, intertwining those plans with the technology strategy and roadmap. Includes a focus on digital integration, CRM solutions, data services, and technology skill augmentation.
- Strategic Financial Assessment considers these same areas but with a special emphasis on balance sheet, risk, margin, expense management, and ROA. The service aims to future-proof the organization against whatever economic conditions the industry may experience in the coming years and create the ROA necessary to support continued growth and expansion.
- The New Market Expansion plan brings together the most important service channel trends within today’s financial service markets. The strategy creates exponential growth through digital services/channels, aggressive digital marketing with an emphasis on market-wide awareness, and Agile management of new market teams and services.
- Voice interaction is the experience that will drive future technology interfaces and is already being used in cars, TVs, smart speakers, and phones. To be prepared for this new technology, credit unions will have a strategy and plan for building and driving performance with voice services. The Voice Integration service includes development of marketing plans, creation of KPIs, and a comprehensive roadmap for successful implementations.
Credit unions are moving quickly to catch up with larger institutions’ investments in business intelligence strategies. Many have created a roadmap, established a budget, developed a strategy, and hired analysts/data specialists. What’s needed is the support of an outside firm to assist with the cultural transformation, the complexity of the data model, and the aggressive implementation schedule. BIG Consulting is uniquely positioned to understand these challenges and ensure your success with your data projects.
For additional information contact Kirk Kordeleski at email@example.com or 516-528-5057.
About Best Innovation Group (BIG)
Founded in 2014, Best Innovation Group (BIG) was created to provide clients with the resources to quickly implement digital solutions and adopt cutting-edge technologies. BIG provides research and development in areas including voice banking, distributed ledger and machine learning, as well as a wide array of consulting services. For more information, visit www.big-fintech.com.
For more information on conversational applications like FIVE as well as BIG’s other solutions, please contact Elizabeth Robins, Director of Product and Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com