CFO Council Announces 2013 Executive Committee
Results from Annual Election by the Not for Profit, Member Led Professional Organization
MADISON, WI (May 28, 2013) The coming year’s executive committee and officers for the CUNA CFO Council were announced during the council’s 19th annual CUNA CFO Council Conference, which took place May 19-22, in Chandler, Ariz. This is a result of the most recent annual election by the council membership in the months preceding the conference.
David D’Annunzio, senior vice president and chief financial officer for Heritage Trust FCU in Charleston, S.C. was elected to his second term and will remain council chair. Suzanne Weinstein, chief financial officer for Orlando FCU in Orlando, Fla. will become vice chair and Bryanna Tapley, chief financial officer for CP FCU in Jackson, Mich. will become 2nd vice chair.
During recent elections, Steven Arbaugh, chief financial officer for SECU in Linthicum, Md., and Bradley Schone, senior vice president of finance and lending for Park Community FCU in Louisville, Ky. were elected to their first terms on the executive committee. They replace outgoing members Pam Finch, vice president of administration and chief financial officer of Mid Minnesota FCU in Baxter, Minn. and Mary Torsney, senior vice president and chief financial officer for Financial Partners CU in Downey, Calif.
The committee is rounded out by:
- Joan Hill, vice president accounting for VyStar Credit Union in Jacksonville, Fla.
- Sonya Jaynes, CFO/Strategic Planning Coordinator, Red River Employees FCU, Texarkana, Texas
- William Kennedy, chief financial officer for Interior FCU in Washington, D.C.
- John Meeker, senior vice president and chief financial officer for Caltech EFCU in La Canada Flintridge, Calif.
- G. Scott Morgan, senior vice president, finance & administration for the League of Southeastern Credit Unions in Tallahassee, Fla.
- Jason Peach, senior vice president and chief financial officer for West Community CU in O’Fallon, Mo.
About The CUNA CFO Council
The CUNA Chief Financial Officers (CFO) Council is a national self-directed and self-governed organization committed to furthering the skills of financial professionals in the credit union industry through education, networking support, leadership opportunities, and up-to-date information for its members. The CUNA CFO Council is one of the six organizations that make up the CUNA Councils, a network of more than 5,500 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunamarketingcouncil.org or www.cunacouncils.org.