CU Realty Services signs 38 new credit unions in past two years, saves members $3.6 million
(April 1, 2015) — CU Realty Services continues to see the need for turnkey real estate solutions in the credit union community, as evidenced by its growing client list. The real estate services CUSO implemented 19 new credit unions in 2013 and an additional 19 in 2014, including IBM Southeast Federal Credit Union in Boca Raton, Fla.; Patelco Credit Union in Pleasanton, Calif.; and Wings Financial Credit Union in Apple Valley, Minn. In 2014, CU Realty put a collective $3.5 million back in members’ pockets via this rebate representing a 26 percent increase over rebates given in 2013.
The top five credit unions’ rebate totals for 2014 include the following:
- Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (Washington, D.C.): $400,069
- Northwest Federal Credit Union (Herndon, Va.): $340,549
- Wright-Patt Credit Union (Fairborn, Ohio): $238,799
- Baxter Credit Union (Vernon Hills, Ill.): $213,225
- Partners Federal Credit Union (Burbank, Calif.): $193,250