CUES offers additional value for new group memberships
MADISON, WI (November 1, 2022) —
Now through December 31, credit unions joining CUES at the Unlimited Membership level will get an automatic upgrade to the Unlimited+ Membership level, a savings ranging from $1,100 to $1,460 depending on the institution’s asset size.
“Unlimited+ is a group membership offering our most comprehensive list of benefits,” said Jimese Harkley, JD, CUDE, CUES VP/Membership. “It covers everyone at a credit union—all staff, executive team, and board members included—making it the perfect way for credit unions to offer enhanced professional development easily and affordably.”
Unlimited+ Membership benefits include:
- Harvard ManageMentor—More than 40 online leadership development courses from the experts at Harvard Business Review.
- CUES Learning Portal—Easy access to curated content and pre-set learning pathways to help members expand their skill set.
- Online education for board members through CUES Director Education Center and Governance+.
- CUES Virtual Classroom—Highly interactive online training which allows participants to talk and interact with peers and experts, problem-solve, and build relationships, right from their desk.
- CUESNet™—The online networking community where CUES members connect and share ideas, join communities, access a documents library, discover membership tips, and more.
- CUES Compensation Survey Results—Access results of the annual CUES Executive Compensation Survey and CUES Employee Salary Survey.
- Board Governance Assessment—Quickly and concisely gather honest feedback from all board members.
”Many credit unions tell us they use their CUES Membership as their main talent development resource,” said Harkley. “We’re offering the free download, Unlocking the Value of CUES Membership: How Visions Federal Credit Union Integrated CUES Membership Benefits into Their Learning Culture so other credit unions can learn more.”
Learn more about CUES Membership at content.cues.org/membership23. Learn more about CUES at cues.org.
CUES is the leading talent development solutions provider for credit unions in North America. We educate, develop and support credit union CEOs, executives, directors, and emerging leaders through partnerships with premier business schools, live and online events, digital learning, networking, and premium content. With over 42,000 members and growing, we measure success one leader at a time.
Connect with CUES at CUES.org and on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For daily insights on issues impacting credit unions visit CUmanagement.com.