December NCUA Report now available
ALEXANDRIA, VA (December 10, 2014) — The National Credit Union Administration announced today the December 2014 issue of The NCUA Report is now available online.
This latest issue includes columns from NCUA Board Chairman Debbie Matz, Vice Chairman Rick Metsger and Board Member J. Mark McWatters. It additionally includes articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on supervisory, regulatory and compliance issues that are important to all federally insured credit unions.
In a special guest report, Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, also clarifies when a mortgage can be considered a qualified mortgage under CFPB’s Ability-to-Repay Rule.
- Slowest NCUA Budget Growth Since 2008
- Chairman’s Corner: What You May Not Know about the NCUA Budget
- Vice Chairman Metsger’s Perspective: Q&A on the NCUA Budget
- Board Member McWatters’ Perspective: A Statement on the NCUA Budget
- Board Actions: Low Share Insurance Fund Premium Range Set
- New Rule and Due Diligence Enhance Transparency, Reduce Potential CUSO Risks
- Special Guest Report from the CFPB Director: How to Find a Safe Harbor with Qualified Mortgages
- Get Ready: NCUA Will Open First 2015 Grant Round in February
- Get a Quick Response with FAQ+ Assistance
Published monthly, The NCUA Report is NCUA’s flagship publication. The newsletter highlights important NCUA Board actions and key issues that credit union volunteers and management need to know. For previous issues of The NCUA Report, go to http://go.usa.gov/583d.