Greylock introduces new electronic services
Remote Deposit Capture & Enhanced Online Account Opening
PITTSFIELD, MA (March 12, 2015) — Greylock Federal Credit Union has expanded its online banking services. Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) as well as enhancements to their uOpen Online Account Opening Platform are the latest additions to the Credit Union’s Anywhere Banking® offerings.
Greylock President Marilyn L. Sperling said, “Greylock is excited about the latest additions to our line-up of electronic banking services. We are committed to serving our members where they need it, when they need it and in ways that work best for them — in person, online, or on their mobile phones and devices. RDC and the new Online Account Opening Platform continue our ongoing efforts to provide our members with the latest and most efficient electronic banking services.”
RDC offers members the capability to use their mobile device’s built-in camera to capture check images remotely and transmit those images for deposit to their Greylock checking account. Members who have a Greylock personal checking account and Greylock’s Mobile App are eligible for Remote Deposit Capture. Most domestic checks may be processed through RDC.
uOpen Online Account Opening Platform Enhancements now provide prospective members the option of opening a new membership and supporting accounts online, including the completion of the supporting documentation through the use of Docusign (an electronic signature program). Also, members wanting to add accounts to their existing relationship can do so online. To access the platform, the member simply needs to visit the Greylock website www.greylock.org. The platform accommodates basic single and joint account ownership and all deposit product types with the exception of IRA’s, business accounts and certain CD products.
James H. Wojtaszek, Vice President Marketing and Public Relations said, “RDC and the enhanced account opening platform are part of Greylock’s comprehensive range of electronic banking services including our mobile banking App; Account-to-Account (A2A) transfers; Person2Person (P2P) fund transfers; an Account Alert service; and Trusteer, an advanced security software program available for free download. Greylock will continue to develop new electronic services to stay at the forefront of banking technology in Berkshire County and to bring our members the most efficient and advanced online banking services available.” For more information about the new services call (413) 236-4000 or go to www.greylock.org, select “Services” and then click on “Anywhere Banking.”
About Greylock Federal Credit Union
Greylock membership is open to anyone who lives, works, attends school, worships or regularly conducts business in Berkshire County, Massachusetts. With assets over $1 billion, Greylock Federal is wholly owned by its more than 70,000 members and offers full-service branches in Pittsfield, Great Barrington, Lee, Adams, North Adams, Williamstown and Lanesborough. Greylock’s family of businesses includes:
- Greylock Insurance Agency with six locations county-wide, handles commercial and personal lines including auto, homeowner’s, life, disability, long-term care insurance, all forms of bonding, and 24/7 claims service.
- Greylock Investment Group with offices in Pittsfield offers access to a full array of services including financial planning, retirement planning, investment management, mutual funds, annuities and portfolio management.
- Greylock Marketing Group in Pittsfield is a full-service advertising agency dedicated to helping other credit unions, businesses and not-for-profit organizations meet their communications and marketing objectives.
- Greylock Technology Group provides programming and IT consulting for financial institutions.
- Greylock’s Employee Benefits Services offers comprehensive consultation and brokerage services for group medical, dental, life and disability insurance.
More information is available online at www.greylock.org.