Greylock offers free member webinar “Sending Your Child to College for Pennies on the Dollar”
PITTSFIELD, MA (October 22, 2014) — Greylock Federal Credit Union will hold a FREE informational webinar entitled, “Sending Your Child to College for Pennies on the Dollar,” on Wednesday, November 5th from 7-7:30pm. Parents of high school students can learn about a brand new, hands-on college admissions and financial aid service that is now available exclusively for Greylock members to help ensure that your child goes to the right college for them and for “pennies on the dollar!”
The webinar will be led by a college admissions and financial aid expert from Greylock’s trusted partner, Collegiate Funding Solutions (CFS). Parents of college-bound high school seniors, juniors or sophomores
- How to get big discounts from high-priced colleges
- Why expensive private schools can cost the same as or less than state universities
- How to avoid making the 10 biggest mistakes that most parents make, costing them tens of thousands of dollars in lost financial aid
CFS provides Greylock’s members with a college planning tool to help them save for college and learn financial strategies to cut costs.
Greylock Vice President of Marketing, Jim Wojtaszek said, “This webinar will educate parents and students on the strategies that can cut out-of-pocket college costs. This can help limit student or parental borrowing against retirement accounts or other assets.”
To register for the webinar, visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/586244346. Attendees will be given instructions on how to view the webinar from the comfort of their own homes.
About Collegiate Funding Solutions
Collegiate Funding Solutions is a leading provider of integrated, web-based college-planning technology solutions for financial institutions, financial planning advisors and college planning organizations. For additional information on Collegiate Funding Solutions, visit www.collegiatefundingsolutions.com.
About Greylock Federal Credit Union
Greylock membership is open to anyone who lives, works, attends school, worships or regularly conducts business in Berkshire County, Massachusetts. With assets over $1 billion, Greylock Federal is wholly owned by its more than 70,000 members and offers full-service branches in Pittsfield, Great Barrington, Lee, Adams, North Adams, Williamstown and Lanesborough. Greylock’s family of businesses includes: Greylock’s family of businesses includes:
• Greylock Insurance Agency with six locations county-wide, handles commercial and personal lines including auto, homeowner’s, life, disability, long-term care insurance, all forms of bonding, and 24/7 claims service.
• Greylock Investment Group with offices in Pittsfield offers access to a full array of services including financial planning, retirement planning, investment management, mutual funds, annuities and portfolio management.
• Greylock Marketing Group in Pittsfield is a full-service advertising agency dedicated to helping other credit unions, businesses and not-for-profit organizations meet their communications and marketing objectives.
• Greylock Technology Group provides programming and IT consulting for financial institutions.
• Greylock’s Employee Benefits Services offers comprehensive consultation and brokerage services for group medical, dental, life and disability insurance.
More information is available online at www.greylock.org.