HR/TD Council Announces 2013 Executive Committee
Results from Annual Election by the Not for Profit, Member Led Professional Organization
MADISON, WI – The coming year’s executive committee and officers for the CUNA HR/TD Council were announced during the council’s 19th annual conference, taking place April 21-24 in Anaheim, Calif. This is a result of the most recent annual election by the council membership in the months preceding the conference.
Suzanne Oliver, senior vice president of educational services and governmental affairs for Mountain America FCU in West Jordan, Utah will become the council chair. Robert Davis, senior vice president of human resources for VyStar CU in Jacksonville, Fla. will become council vice-chair and Cindy Swigert, chief human resources officer for United FCU in St. Joseph, Mich. will become the council secretary/treasurer.
The following incumbent was re-elected:
- Robert Carmichael, senior vice president of human resources and training and development for Maine Savings FCU in Hampden, Maine.
Two new members elected to the executive committee are:
- Lisa Baron, senior vice president of human resources and talent management for Baxter CU in Vernon Hills, Ill.;
- Linda Steger, vice president of human resources for NRL FCU in Oxon Hill, Md.
The new members replace outgoing executive committee members who have served their terms: Jennifer Godel, senior vice president and chief human resources officer for Desert Schools FCU in Phoenix, Ariz. and Diane Wozniak, vice president of human resources for Tampa Bay FCU in Tampa, Fla.
The CUNA HR/TD Council executive committee also includes:
- Jeffrey Duke, innovation program manager for BECU in Seattle, Wash.;
- Jennifer Huggard, assistant vice president of talent for Northwest Credit Union Association in Federal Way, Wash.;
- Roberta Smith, senior vice president of human resources for Missoula FCU in Missoula, Mont.
CUNA HR/TD Council
The CUNA HR/TD Council is a member-led partnership of HR and training professionals dedicated to providing education, leadership, networking support, professional development tools, and expertise to its members in order to shape the enhancement of the role and diversity of operations in the credit union industry. The CUNA HR/TD Council is one of the six organizations that make up the CUNA Councils, a network of more than 5,500 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunahrtdcouncil.org or www.cunacouncils.org.