Lodo Software Launches D3 Banking – Data Driven Digital™ Banking Delivers Consistent Customer Experience
OMAHA, NE (May 1, 2013) Lodo Software, Inc. (www.D3Banking.com), an innovator in Data Driven Digital™ banking, is pleased to announce the general availability of its D3 Banking solution. D3 Banking delivers a comprehensive set of tailored banking services to bank and credit union customers anytime, anywhere on any device.
“Innovation has and will lead to an increasing number of digital devices being adopted at a faster and faster rate by individuals and small businesses,” said Mark Vipond, CEO of Lodo Software. “Customer preferences will dictate not only what devices the banks and credit unions must accommodate but also the types of services they deliver to those devices.”
“More than two years ago, we responded to these trends in the marketplace and began building a solution with a modern tech stack designed to simplify what was becoming an increasing chaotic digital environment,” Vipond added. “D3 Banking is the fruit of that effort utilizing a powerful data analytics engine and open architecture to access information across disparate systems delivering personalized digital financial services to banking customers on any device they choose.”
D3 Banking employs next generation technology and can be deployed on a single server or distributed across servers to support cloud-computing environments. The D3 Banking components include:
- D3 Analytics™ – A powerful data analytics engine providing the information required to personalize financial services according to customers’ needs.
- D3 Insight™ – Allows financial institutions to create, customize, measure and report on marketing campaigns for financial services and products.
- D3 UX™ – Utilizes responsive design to optimize the presentation of digital financial services to customers regardless of the device being used.
- D3 API™ – A RESTful API that simplifies the digital environment for banks and credit unions integrating other financial applications into the D3 platform.
- D3 Connect™ – A robust infrastructure providing connectivity to the internal and external systems needed to support customer-initiated banking services.
- D3 Control™ – Provides a multi-institution system administration interface for managing and configuring the D3 Banking system.
- D3 App™ – A white-label application providing integrated access to the services and analytics in the D3 Banking solution.
“D3 Banking offers an extensible set of digital banking services for individuals and businesses including account, transaction, cash, wealth, and financial management services along with money movement, budgeting, account opening, and alerting options,” said Vipond. “Currently two organizations are implementing D3 Banking to address their present and future digital needs. With the official launch of the solution at FinovateSpring on May 14th, we expect to add others to that list this year.”
Lodo Software, the creator of the D3 Banking solution, will launch the product at FinovateSpring 2013, on May 14th in San Francisco. FinovateSpring is a demo-based conference for innovative startups and established companies in the fields of banking and financial technology.
About Lodo Software
Lodo Software is committed to delivering Data Driven Digital™ financial services solutions with a comprehensive set of capabilities that empower customers and provide banks and credit unions with cross-selling tools designed to meet the needs of their clients at various stages in life. Founded in 2007, Lodo is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, with software development based in Denver, Colorado. Learn more about the company at http://www.d3banking.com/about and by following us @D3Banking on Twitter and on LinkedIn.