Member Loyalty Group signs 14 credit unions to leverage CUSO’s member feedback programs
CHICAGO, IL (July 24, 2018) — Member experience CUSO solutions provider Member Loyalty Group has signed 14 credit union clients – six of which are over $1 billion in assets – to leverage its programs to measure, manage, and take action on their member feedback. The new clients include:
- Orlando Federal Credit Union ($238 million; 25,060 members; Orlando, FL)
- Pioneer Federal Credit Union ($449 million; 53,129 members; Mountain Home, ID)
- SkyOne Federal Credit Union ($465 million; 35,731 members; Hawthorne, CA)
- Rivermark Community Credit Union ($849 million; 89,526 members; Beaverton, OR)
- Simplicity Credit Union ($249 million; 23,621 members; Marshfield, WI)
- Gather Federal Credit Union ($501 million; 35,000 members; Lihue, HI)
- Premier America Credit Union ($2.4 billion; 105,356 members; Chatsworth, CA)
- The Tennessee Credit Union ($316 million; 25,441 members; Nashville, TN)
- Meridian Credit Union ($18.7 billion; 300,000 members; Toronto, Ontario)
- San Francisco FCU ($1.1 billion; 45,207 members; San Francisco, CA)
- Robins Financial Credit Union ($2.4 billion; 193, 472 members; Warner Robins, GA)
- Hoosier Hills Credit Union ($528 million; 28,835 members; Bedford, IN)
- Centra Credit Union ($1.4 billion; 113,230 members; Columbus, IN)
- Bellco Credit Union ($4.6 billion; 317,656 members; Greenwood Village, CO)
“We go out of our way at Meridian to truly do what is in the best interest of our Members to help them have a better life,” says Wade Stayzer, Senior Vice President and Chief Member Experience Officer, Meridian – which is Canada’s third largest credit union, is Member Loyalty Group’s first Canadian client. “We believe an important key to achieving sustainable growth and prosperity requires measuring performance on how well we can deliver on our promise. Member Loyalty Group offers industry leading methodology, superior technology and benchmarking data that will help us make the Meridian experience even better based on what our Members tell us they need.”
According to Robins Financial Credit Union Vice President of Branch Services & Operations Kathy Sianis, she was familiar with Member Loyalty Group’s survey program from working at a previous organization and it was time for Robins Financial to take its current member feedback program to another level.
“We find their program very robust,” Sianis says. “It allows us not only to determine if our members are satisfied but loyal by recommending us to family members and friends. This program allows us to see how all of our channels are received by our members.”
Since Robins Financial has been with Member Loyalty Group, its first quarter (2018) NPS score was 79 – which was fourth in their entire credit union base.
According to Hoosier Hills Credit Union Chief Marketing Officer Nan Morrow, Hoosier Hills partnered with the CUSO because they felt the “Voice of the Member” survey program was the most comprehensive and provided the credit union with both overall perceptions and feedback specific to member transactions and interactions.
“We wanted to be able to measure the service we provide to our members,” Morrow says. “We believe that the better our service is, the happier our members will be, and therefore, the more services they will want to and choose to use with us. The more we can do to listen to our members and improve the imperfections, the more business we are likely to gain.”
She adds that Member Loyalty Group’s survey program also provides the credit union with the opportunity to identify and speak directly with members who may not be completely satisfied with services provided. “This feedback gives us the opportunity to repair these relationships and evaluate our processes and procedures to make changes where warranted,” she says.
“It’s been a very busy year bringing on new clients to join our family,” Member Loyalty Group CEO Michelle Bloedorn says. “We couldn’t be more excited to provide them with our voice of the member programs that consistently give them the most accurate and timely information – which, in turn, allows them to deliver the best member experience possible directly based on member feedback.”
About Member Loyalty Group
Member Loyalty Group is a CUSO formed by leading credit unions in 2008 to develop a common member loyalty benchmark for the credit union industry and is the 2012 winner of NACUSO's Collaboration & Innovation Award. The CUSO has an exclusive relationship with Satmetrix, the Net Promoter® company, to provide credit unions with the most effective tools for managing a Net Promoter® program to collect and act on member feedback that increases loyalty, growth and retention. Member Loyalty Group serves nearly 100 credit unions, many of which are over $1 billion in assets, across the country. For more information visit www.memberloyaltygroup.com