New CUNA CEO Council white paper explores the CEO’s role as digital leader
MADISON, WI (July 11, 2018) — The CUNA CEO Council has published a new white paper, “The Digital Leader: Investing in Data Solutions”.
The buzz about digital strategy and big data has become reality, and now, CEOs must be leaders in this arena. There’s no doubt the scope of leadership has expanded by leaps and bounds—looking much different today than it did even five years ago. This is largely due to technological and digital shifts.
Leadership focused on the digital future of the credit union is here, and data is the fuel of the digital fire. This white paper from the CUNA CEO Council drills down from the digital leader, as a concept, to the specifics about digital investment. In this paper, we examine:
- What is a digital leader?
- Why should CEOs consider paying special attention to this role?
- How does a CEO become the digital leader the organization needs?
- What resource investments should the CEO, as the digital leader, consider?
- How can credit unions leverage “big data” and data analytics?
- How is big data solving credit union challenges, such as membership growth, member engagement, loan growth, and others?
We also explore use cases to help burgeoning digital leaders move beyond theory to application.
CUNA Council members are eligible to receive complimentary copies of this, and hundreds of other white papers. The paper is available online in the white paper section of www.cunacouncils.org.
Press may contact Natalie Sherry at email@example.com for more information.
About CUNA Councils
CUNA Councils is a member-led, collaborative community of credit union leaders providing vibrant peer interaction, new ideas and innovation to foster professional development for our members while advocating for the overall success of the credit union movement. There are seven CUNA Councils with a network of more than 7,300 credit union professionals. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.