New CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council
MADISON, WI (June 21, 2018) — The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council has published a new white paper, “Team Chemistry: A Critical Factor for Success.”
Chemistry among team members is critical to their success—whether those teams are in laboratories, on football fields, or at credit unions. While the exact mix looks a little different in each unique setting, chemistry among team members can make or break the team as a whole.
This white paper from the CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council addresses aspects of establishing and maintaining effective team chemistry, including:
- The leader’s role in creating and reinforcing chemistry among the team;
- Methods for handling conflict among talented people with personalities or approaches that can clash;
- Common characteristics of teams with effective chemistry;
- Effective team decision-making, and how longevity, skill sets, leadership styles, organizational fit, position fit, and other factors affect the mix;
- Methods for building harmony and avoiding dissonance with five generations in the modern workforce; and
- Changes required of teams as they evolve over time (for example, in response to macro-environmental changes like transformational technology, or micro-environmental changes like growing to a new asset tier).
CUNA Council members are eligible to receive complimentary copies of this, and hundreds of other white papers.
The paper is available online in the white paper section of www.cunacouncils.org.
Press may contact Natalie Sherry at email@example.com for more information.
About CUNA Councils
CUNA Councils is a member-led, collaborative community of credit union leaders providing vibrant peer interaction, new ideas and innovation to foster professional development for our members while advocating for the overall success of the credit union movement. There are seven CUNA Councils with a network of more than 7,300 credit union professionals. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.