New CUNA Technology Council white paper examines: Delivering the Omni-Channel Experience
MADISON, WI (September 15, 2015) — As financial technologies continue to evolve—a seemingly never ending cycle—credit unions’ approach to omni-channel focuses on delivering a winning member experience continuously without fail. The challenge lies in meeting members’ expectations with financial transactions—whether mobile, online, ATM, call center, or in-branch—to also be streamlined and effortless.
To assist credit unions in the development of their omni-channel strategies, the CUNA Technology Council has published a new white paper titled “Delivering the Omni-Channel Experience.”
The paper addresses:
- the differences between “digital” and “omni-channel”
- the benefits related to rolling out a true omni-channel platform
- how to ensure channel integration that results in zero drop rates
- how channels work within channels, how to determine ROI, and
- how credit union executives can optimize the members’ cross-channel experience.
CUNA Council members are eligible to receive complimentary copies of this, and hundreds of other white papers.
The paper is available online in the white paper section of www.cunacouncils.org.
About CUNA Councils
CUNA Councils is a member-led, collaborative community of credit union leaders providing vibrant peer interaction, new ideas and innovation to foster professional development for our members while advocating for the overall success of the credit union movement. There are seven CUNA Councils with a network of more than 7,300 credit union professionals. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.